Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Moore is awful mate. Getting these players to play out from the back is a recipe for disaster. The fact he’s already abandoned his favorite formation shows he has no idea what to do. 1 point from 12 is appalling and I’m certain if it continues, Chansiri will axe him in the summer.

Totally agree with the playing out,The players are not good enough,for 1 Lee's good defender but playing out and passing,must be 1 of the worst inthe division,basic formation 4-4-2,easy to understand,boring even but christ we ain't barca,too late now but.....

3 minutes ago, striker said:

The damage had already been done following the Pulis debacle and lack of action in the the January transfer window, compounding lack of action in the summer window.

Staying up was always unlikely.

I do agree, my point is that Chansiri recruited a manager who he thought could get a reaction, he was wrong, again.

• Like 3

I know it's something of a cliche, but bloody hell. We're now wading into managers as hopeless FOUR GAMES into their tenure; two of them against the runaway leaders and a club likely to make the playoffs? The chairman is a fool, the players disinterested and not up to this level and the whole club has recently had the atmosphere of someone slowly filling in a mass grave during the plague.

An office block has been demolished, leaving just a pile of rubble and a week after the foreman has been given the rebuild job we've actually got imbeciles wondering why he hasn't achieved the Great Pyramids of Giza yet.

I despair at what is happening to society. So entitled, so demanding, so impatient, so petulant and so intellectually bereft.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, poite said:

It's less to do with Darren Moore and more to do without how absolutely shyte this team is. 

Almost correct. Let me fix it for you.

It's less to do with Darren Moore and more to do without how absolutely shyte the club is managed.

Just now, DJMortimer said:

I know it's something of a cliche, but bloody hell. We're now wading into managers as hopeless FOUR GAMES into their tenure; two of them against the runaway leaders and a club likely to make the playoffs? The chairman is a fool, the players disinterested and not up to this level and the whole club has recently had the atmosphere of someone slowly filling in a mass grave during the plague.

An office block has been demolished, leaving just a pile of rubble and a week after the foreman has been given the rebuild job we've actually got imbeciles wondering why he hasn't achieved the Great Pyramids of Giza yet.

I despair at what is happening to society. So entitled, so demanding, so impatient, so petulant and so intellectually bereft.

100%

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The manager isn’t the issue here

Nor (amazingly) are the players to blame 

Replace all the above and the same issues will still occur

As we have proven repeatedly over the last 5 years 

We have multi issues and having a manager who is involved in a relegation battle but who can’t put out a team ready to compete like the game is a relegation battle, is just one of them.

Along with a set of players who don’t give one and a Chairman / owner who is clueless.

Everything taken into account , its been a pretty successful season I guess.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, deano said:

A quote from Chansiri before appointing Moore. 

The appointment was made to try and keep us up, hence Chansiris emphasis on its significance.

As we are going down, the new manager hasn't won a single game, taking one point with some favourable fixtures, nothing we can say this was yet another terrible decision by Chansiri. 

He meant keep us up in league 1 next season not this one. 

Just now, theowlsman said:

We have multi issues and having a manager who is involved in a relegation battle but who can’t put out a team ready to compete like the game is a relegation battle, is just one of them.

Along with a set of players who don’t give one and a Chairman / owner who is clueless.

Everything taken into account , its been a pretty successful season I guess.

The issues aren’t the manager or the players 

Owlstalk Shop

I guess pretty soon he has to drop the players who are leaving, to give the remainers (bad choice of words) 7 or 8 games together. 

No sense Reach,Rhodes and whoever else is leaving learns the DM approach.

• Like 1

I personally think it's right to question Moore's tactics & substitutions, however the bigger picture says: 

Monk - Poor performances & results, manager sacked.

Pulis - Even worse performances & results, Pulis admits that the players aren't responding to him & gets sacked.

Thompson - Initial improvement then the same level of performance as before.

Moore - Despite positivity at his appointment there's no improvement whatsoever.

One common denominator, a spineless bunch of so called professional footballers with no pride, team ethic or sense of responsibility towards the club & it's supporters.

Every single one of them can go for me. If & when we're allowed back into Hillsborough next session I don't want to see any of them wearing my teams shirt.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Who took Rhodes and Windass off...was it Bannan, Reach or Chansiri...?

So we would deffo have won the game then? The players who have just lost 6 in a row? 

Do you know why he made the subs? 

Do you really think if we just play 'attacking' all of the terrible decisions up to this point will just melt away?

Honestly, if we were that capable we would not be in the bottom 3. 

• Like 1

I think most of us accept that  we are down, and hopefully most of the players will be gone at the end of the season. So instead of playing the style and formation that is clearly not working, I wish he would play attacking football for the rest of the season and see what happens. We have nothing more to lose anymore.