Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Leave this braindead crap for twitter

No bile mate,people making valid points about the managers decisions,subs,tactics etc   I  agree and have said so repreatedly,it is wrong for example in my view to attempt tp play out from the back,with this squad....

• Like 3

Just now, Sticky Micky said:

Reminder 

Bower has been at Birmingham less than 24 hours and has more points than our coach 

Keep clapping the 1 upfront entertaining football 

Nobody is 'clapping'.

Not spitting your dummy out and being an entitled mardy aarse isn't 'clapping'

Just now, Maddogbob said:

That may be the case regardless of who is in charge.

Thompson got them winning football matches, something Moore will not get 1 of this season 

And people say pulis was negative 

4 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

I posted on here after his first game and after his second that a lot of what he is doing concerns me.

We all know this set of players cannot play the tactics we set up with, it just ends up being 4-5-1 with 11 men behind the ball.

We should have gone after them today, We needed to win. We have proven we can win games when we play two upfront.

Birmingham have beat Reading this evening by being positive and playing 2 upfront.

Only under Thompson did we start trying to win games.

Moore is Pulis in disguise, except he gets Lees and Hutch to stand near Westwood at Goal kicks.

I get the managers do not have it easy with this set of players, but setting them up like Monk, Pulis and now Moore is doing beggars belief.

Bowyer has just walked into a similar scenario at Birmingham and got 3 points straight away 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Pulis was out best chance of stopping up. Had he been backed in January, and given more time, we would have stopped up. 

Tbh I think we would have stayed up regardless of who’s in charge if we signed the right players in January.

A left back. A central midfielder to replace the injured Luongo. And a centre forward.

Instead we resigned Hutchinson who was deemed not good enough 6 months before and a lad that hadn’t kicked a ball for 6 months. Green has played 45 minutes of football since he signed.

Shambolic. 

• Like 2

Not blaming DM for the mess we are in but he’s been a massive disappointment so far.

we need wins so to play so defensively is unbelievable. Subs terrible again. Appalling performance against a poor side who we made look half decent.

• Like 2

Wouldn't matter who was in the dugout. The players are gutless and don't care. They don't try, they don't battle and they are waiting to leave so they can get a nice signing on fee at their next club. They don't give one iota of a monkeys left ********. Worst team I've ever seen us put out, and I've seen some right rubbish. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

We’ve had 5 managers this season. A few more in the past few years. 

There is a common denominator here. If you can think of it, I’ll give you a biscuit. Clue - there are 11 of them on that green bit. 

We have a winner. 

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Nobody is 'clapping'.

Not spitting your dummy out and being an entitled mardy aarse isn't 'clapping'

Keep the noise down with the clapping will you?...i cant hear what my Psychiatrists saying on the phone

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, parajack said:

No bile mate,people making valid points about the managers decisions,subs,tactics etc   I  agree and have said so repreatedly,it is wrong for example in my view to attempt tp play out from the back,with this squad....

Moore's trying to ascertain who can do what.

He isn't trying to keep us up.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I think people have just realised it's the rotten regime and that no one can save us. 

If we get rid of Moore the next one will just fail anyway. It's all pointless. 

Yeah but he might fail playing 442,,,lone striker FFS in a relegation battle...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

I actually agree about that...its just that im willing to give him an actual chance without this group of players.

I think we must criticise that tonight. Apart from lack of desire, lack of running with purpose and a general return to passing anywhere but forward, he subs off the only two players likely to score.

Abysmal and the final nail in the Championship coffin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2