Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

The new manager at Doncaster has more wins than Moore had in his last 4/5 games there and there fans where glad to see the back of him 

Backing a losing horse I'm afraid 

You might be right in the long run, who knows?  What is absolutely certain is that, after 4 games you (and I) simply don’t have a clue how good or bad a choice Moore will be.  Having a go at Moore so soon after his appointment is a bit laughable, might be better to focus your anger on Chansiri and the players who have proved themselves to be utterly useless over a number of months / years.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

I guess pretty soon he has to drop the players who are leaving, to give the remainers (bad choice of words) 7 or 8 games together. 

No sense Reach,Rhodes and whoever else is leaving learns the DM approach.

Agree, problem is we won't be able to put out a team would we even with the U23's filling in?

8 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Moore is awful mate. Getting these players to play out from the back is a recipe for disaster. The fact he’s already abandoned his favorite formation shows he has no idea what to do. 1 point from 12 is appalling and I’m certain if it continues, Chansiri will axe him in the summer.

Yes, and I'm sure we will then appoint the next Pep Guardiola who will in a few years lead us to Champions League glory. 

Imagine if there had been a crowd in tonight...continuing right to the end with one up front and appalling substitutions again.

I didn’t expect too much when he was appointed with this shower but DM has personally been poor so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mogbad said:

I personally think it's right to question Moore's tactics & substitutions, however the bigger picture says: 

Monk - Poor performances & results, manager sacked.

Pulis - Even worse performances & results, Pulis admits that the players aren't responding to him & gets sacked.

Thompson - Initial improvement then the same level of performance as before.

Moore - Despite positivity at his appointment there's no improvement whatsoever.

One common denominator, a spineless bunch of so called professional footballers with no pride, team ethic or sense of responsibility towards the club & it's supporters.

Every single one of them can go for me. If & when we're allowed back into Hillsborough next session I don't want to see any of them wearing my teams shirt.

That's a fare argument mate 

I never believed for a second Moore would keep us

What I wanted to see was a look of improvement, a game plan 

No matter how bad these players are surely you'd see a improvement in some form 

I'm not seeing what the game plan is and how Moore is suddenly going to improve next season

• Like 1

If this continues to it's logical conclusion, there will soon come a time when a new manager doesn't even have time to finish the photo opportunity handshake with the chairman before the booing starts.

Actually - remember Danny Wilson being announced at the piggery and on the radio you could hear the protests in the car park outside?

:laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

It is Moore fault playing Reach, despite the fact he looks so disinterested. That is poor management straight off the back.

Dropping Urgohide despite his enthusiasm and commitment for Borner, who as we all know is a car crash.

Borner is horrendous right now 

Please please leave him out the squad 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

23 goals in 32 games that Darren Moore wasn't in charge for.

But it's all his fault.

Alright then.

I think Dave Allen almost had a point when he called some of our fans morons. They can't see the woods for the trees.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

For what it's worth I completely disagree with sticky, but is never use that terminology

I believe Moore can shape us in league one I'd chancer and Paxo let him

Spot on.

Surely he'll be allowed to utilize his contacts and pulling power, or else why appoint him in the first place?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

You might be right in the long run, who knows?  What is absolutely certain is that, after 4 games you (and I) simply don’t have a clue how good or bad a choice Moore will be.  Having a go at Moore so soon after his appointment is a bit laughable, might be better to focus your anger on Chansiri and the players who have proved themselves to be utterly useless over a number of months / years.

I've critised the players enough

I'm not seeing anything from Moore than wants me to have him here next season 

Pulis style football is not the way forward

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

The new manager at Doncaster has more wins than Moore had in his last 4/5 games there and there fans where glad to see the back of him 

Backing a losing horse I'm afraid 

My whole family of in laws are Donny fans and that simply isn't true. They were gutted when he left.

And the reason he came here was because they sold their best player to Preston, he wasnt going to renew his contract so their board accepted our approach. His ambition wasn't matched by the board.

Hes on a free hit here.... no-one in the entire football world (except DC) thought he would keep us up.

Edited by LaughtonOwl
  • Like 1