⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

5 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Go on you Tykes

1-0 

7 wins on a spin.

Barnsley 7 wins on the trot 

Wednesday 6 defeats on the bounce 

We were takin the pi.ss out of these not so long ago , same with Rovrum , very sad !

• Like 2

I’ll tell you something else I’ve noticed over recent games. Paterson doesn’t seem to like playing with Windass. He gets frustrated when Windass shoots and doesn’t pass the ball to him when he’s in a better position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cain said:

And we got Patterson, Kachunga, Windass, Marriott and Green.....not a player amongst them 

Rhodes and Marriot scored a combined 73 goals the last time each of them played at League 1 level in all competitions (Rhodes 40 and Marriot 33). 

Be surprised if we got 5 goals combined out of either of them if they are still here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Are they really doing that?....sorry if they are then that's another worry as they haven't doen this all season so to try this right now is ludicrous!

It depends how you look at it. If like me you are 100% sure we are down then why not try to see if we can play out from the back just to see what is going to be a viable strategy next year? To be fair we have also been just twàtting it forwards quite a bit as well. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Watto said:

Get your point , just don't have your patience or will power and definitely will not pay to watch them .....when Chansiri leaves if ever I'll be back on board 

No worries, I don’t want to row with other Wednesdayites. It’s hard going watching this mob but I live in hope of a surprise performance. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I’ll tell you something else I’ve noticed over recent games. Paterson doesn’t seem to like playing with Windass. He gets frustrated when Windass shoots and doesn’t pass the ball to him when he’s in a better position.

Windass is too gready and not good enough

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

Darren Moore leaves Donny, they are currently winning their second game without him ( lost 4 out of 5 before ), joins us and us losing his second game on the bounce.

You couldn't make this crap up!

Can't blame Moore for Borner's stupidity TBF. We were doing okay till then.

2 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

I'd like to think he's  already identified that Bannan does not follow his manager's instructions to stay higher up the pitch and thus destroys Moore's game plan by playing deep.

I understand that Bannan may feel frustrated at the defence's lack of ability with the ball but he needs to follow instruction.

Hopefully this is Moore letting the team know who's boss.

There will only be one winner over the long term unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Barnsley 7 wins on the trot 

Wednesday 6 defeats on the bounce 

We were takin the pi.ss out of these not so long ago , same with Rovrum , very sad !

They are looking good for a late run into the playoffs. It would be something if they go up! Premier league Yorkshire Derby- Leeds v Barnsley! 😱😱😱