⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

There is trust issues between the players. Very little teamwork when things go slightly south. Personally think monk is the root of this problem. Instead of coming in and fixing issues he came in and created another massive one with his abrasive man management. Never thought much of him though 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, unkastav said:

First time ive ever said ‘is it even worth bothering with the next 45 mins’

Don’t go.

You will miss another ‘what the f.ook just happened moment’ that we can all dine out on when lockdown ends....

• Haha 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

It doesn't, its depressing, watching or not...Cos this is like selling tickets to watch yer bloody dog put down

Questioning why others choose to support the club, whilst you choose not to support the club most certainly makes you less of a supporter in my eyes. 

You choose whether to support the club or not. But I don’t like people digging out us who choose to keep supporting them, no matter how painful it is. 

I’ve chosen to support them, I’ve paid and financially supported them, I’ve sat through the dog being out down....but I didn’t leave the dog alone like some of our ‘supporters’ do and then choose to dig the ones out who sat through it.

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Never said you didn't and all I did was answer your question..

You're a tad angry!  Chill. 

That's what Wednesday are doing to me right now and I'm not even watching it , never meant any harm pal 👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, Watford_owl said:

There is trust issues between the players. Very little teamwork when things go slightly south. Personally think monk is the root of this problem. Instead of coming in and fixing issues he came in and created another massive one with his abrasive man management. Never thought much of him though 

Yes this is all Monk

lol

I truly believe we would have been better off getting the 12 point deduction and getting relegated to League One than we will be struggling along with a 12 point deduction for the 20/21 season. I think all it's done is delay our inevitable relegation by 11 months and compounded further misery and apathy onto the fans, the owner and the club as a whole. 

I said this back in August. Even having predicted it, even having been completely prepared for it... this is still sickeningly awful. It's an inevitable, slow, poisonous demise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Wait, what?!

They're actually real?

Apparently so.

Reminds me of The Office when David Brent made a single and only sold 74 copies.

Would love to see exactly how much of a success DC’s energy drink turned gym wear company has turned out to be 

lol