⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

9 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It depends how you look at it. If like me you are 100% sure we are down then why not try to see if we can play out from the back just to see what is going to be a viable strategy next year? To be fair we have also been just twàtting it forwards quite a bit as well. 

Get that mate but Darren Moore has only just got here so surely he isn't going to think we are doomed and should try to stick what the players are used too but with fine adjustments ...so to try this passing out from the back malarkey is absolutely criminal to me....only good sides with good players can do this, so to try and change and make our players do it ...well another nail for me.

I find our application to getting relegated quite impressive, we seem to be achieving failure in every single department on and off the field. If there was a guide to getting relegated I think we have ticked every box. I do think we have maxed out the fail-o-meter.

nRwpVb2.gif

• Like 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Get that mate but Darren Moore has only just got here so surely he isn't going to think we are doomed and should try to stick what the players are used too but with fine adjustments ...so to try this passing out from the back malarkey is absolutely criminal to me....only good sides with good players can do this, so to try and change and make our players do it ...well another nail for me.

We were absolutely terrible not playing out from the back as well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heppers said:

Especially as we all said he was rubbish 

Nope 

I wanted to Joao to start every game for us 

But the manager and majority of fans prefered nuhiu over him ffs 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heppers said:

The squad is poor.

Someone is telling DC they are good.

He tries to find a manager that says they can work with what we already have.

New managers come. Try to polish the turd. Fail.

Next.

We have not improved for years.

DC is absolutely deluded. 

• Like 2

I have genuinely lost all interest in this joke of a club...No passion, no effort, no skill and no desire...I hate everything about Chansiri and blame him for absolutely everything with what is wrong with the club...What was it he said?....oh yeah...if you want premiership football and premiership players, the ticket prices will have to go up for it.....yeah, that’s going well isn’t it you Clown

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Let’s face it, we don’t deserve to stay up and what’s the point as it would be much of the same next season..the quicker we fail to exist, the quicker we came become a one team city and build a massive 60k stadium for us all to watch Utd conquer Europe in.

Bait.gif.1e058efacc435542bf3454b6c9857fc7.gif

• Haha 2

Guest gizowl
7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We go down to 10 men end we look pathetic, other teams go down to 10 and they give everything. 

Other teams go down to 10 men and can still beat us. 

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Hutch dives in and gets sold whilst shaw pulls out. Here I was thinking you couldn’t get a CM partnership more inept than Bannan & Hutch! 

I can’t think of a centre midfielder in the league that’s worse than Hutchinson.

Wednesday want to play nice football but forget they’re in a relegation scrap and don’t play battling to get out of trouble football. No aggression, no hassling of players, no running their nads off, just going through the motions. None of them want to play for us. 

• Like 1