⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, slinger208b said:

Gouging your eyes out with a rusty spoon...

Balls in a vise, and turning it slowly.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Apparently so.

Reminds me of The Office when David Brent made a single and only sold 74 copies.

Would love to see exactly how much of a success DC’s energy drink turned gym wear company has turned out to be 

lol

50% off Elev8 gear for SWFC fans right now...

The new Club 1867 lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I mean saying ‘how come anyone one is watching it’ kind of makes you less of a supporter. Choose to watch or not, that’s your prerogative but don’t question us others that continue to watch on and hope, and support both in spirit and financially. 

Get your point , just don't have your patience or will power and definitely will not pay to watch them .....when Chansiri leaves if ever I'll be back on board 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

I truly believe we would have been better off getting the 12 point deduction and getting relegated to League One than we will be struggling along with a 12 point deduction for the 20/21 season. I think all it's done is delay our inevitable relegation by 11 months and compounded further misery and apathy onto the fans, the owner and the club as a whole. 

I said this back in August. Even having predicted it, even having been completely prepared for it... this is still sickeningly awful. It's an inevitable, slow, poisonous demise.

There were lots who agreed with you, fella, and it doesn't make it an easier pill to swallow.

The club won't  bottom out in L1, we have further to fall.

Got to say, I think bannan was causing if more issues in the first half. It was first he was supposed to be playing higher up but he just ended up in his default position in among the defenders. At one stage we had 3 defenders free with the ball and bannan dropped back to make 4 which ment there was zero players in the middle. Stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, agentwalker said:

Got to say, I think bannan was causing if more issues in the first half. It was first he was supposed to be playing higher up but he just ended up in his default position in among the defenders. At one stage we had 3 defenders free with the ball and bannan dropped back to make 4 which ment there was zero players in the middle. Stupid.

Yep.

Moore clearly wants him to play higher up the pitch and impact things, but Bazza wants to be Barry Alonso all the time.