⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

Just now, Watto said:

Darren Moore leaves Donny, they are currently winning their second game without him ( lost 4 out of 5 before ), joins us and us losing his second game on the bounce.

You couldn't make this crap up!

Curse of the Golden Elephants. 

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

That's why we shouldn't be playing out from the back.

The players aren't good enough, Moore needs to realise this quickly!

Are they really doing that?....sorry if they are then that's another worry as they haven't doen this all season so to try this right now is ludicrous!

Just now, Watto said:

Barnsley look like they've found a  player there , how sad they can and we can't.

They actually have a solid structure and plan in terms of the way the club is operated on a daily basis and moving forward. The opposite of us. They'll make the Prem before us and many more 'smaller' clubs too. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Darren Moore leaves Donny, they are currently winning their second game without him ( lost 4 out of 5 before ), joins us and us losing his second game on the bounce.

You couldn't make this crap up!

It's irrelevant at this point whatever he does.

I reckon Reading looking to put this to bed quick in this half and then stroll around for the rest of the afternoon. 

id love to know what Moore did say at half time. ‘Don’t worry lads, no ones watching anyway’ is my bet. 

12 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Don’t go.

You will miss another ‘what the f.ook just happened moment’ that we can all dine out on when lockdown ends....

You know full well Ive gone nowhere

CMON WEDNESDAY!!😁

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I’ think I’ve got to the stage where I don’t care what happens to this club, relegation, point deduction, transfer ban, administration. Chansiri has poisoned this club. Bloke should be locked up. 

To be fair I thought we hit rock bottom weeks ago, the new levels of incompetence that we seem to be achieving is quite an achievement. When you think something can't get worse I just wait for the club's next announcement - then think WOW there is another level.

Edited by Andrew6666

So much wrong with this.

Playing deep but we can't pass the ball out. Paterson can't hold the play up because his control and passing is shocking.

There heads are down all the time, they don't look like they want to be out there!

But they don't even make simple decisions, like simple easy balls, too many of our players always make the wrong decision.

Harris is prime example, always holds on to the ball far too long!

Edited by jonnyowl
  • Like 2