Transfer Deadline Day

Not sure if Canshiri is aware that this transfer window just relegated us. Just wait for his outburst at the end of the season blaming Thompson and fans in equal meassure for iminent relegation to League One. 

Thompson will be guilty for betraying his trust in him, and our posts on Twitter and such sites will cost us million in sponsorship deals that he would have otherwise secured. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

As much as I created a thread taking the mick about signing Danny Graham and how bad it would be...

We’re gonna go one better and end up with no one at all aren’t we

Just now, danblakemore said:

Will Grigg's on fire....

At this stage I'd take either of those lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, malek said:

Not sure if Canshiri is aware that this transfer window just relegated us. Just wait for his outburst at the end of the season blaming Thompson and fans in equal meassure for iminent relegation to League One. 

Thompson will be guilty for betraying his trust in him, and our posts on Twitter and such sites will cost us million in sponsorship deals that he would have otherwise secured. 

Yet I have a different take. There is so much garbage changing hands that clubs may be hampered rather than helped by all that crap !

Just possible we are beginning to settle while others flounder lol

7 minutes ago, malek said:

100% this. There is only one person to blame when we go down and that is Chansiri. Slowly killing our club one step at a time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

Dom says we have contacted Premier, Championship and clubs from abroad so far, always L1 and L2 to look at in this last 40 mins

last minute panics. Pathetic, we have known all season we need to improve especially up top, yet again no plans or forward thinking from the club. Disgraceful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not long now till the sheer level of Chansiri's ambition is revealed

The little bit of optimism I have is that he’s looking to sell so doesn’t want to invest anymore.

But the realist in me says he’s ran out of money and he’s ready to just turn of the taps and hurtle down to League One. Strap in folks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

100% this. There is only one person to blame when we go down and that is Chansiri. Slowly killing our club one step at a time. 

I'll bet you here and now that there will be folk who won't blame Chansiri and will blame other things from Covid to everyone being out to get us, to negative fans

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

Dom says we have contacted Premier, Championship and clubs from abroad so far, always L1 and L2 to look at in this last 40 mins

Either no one will sign for us OR no one will accept chansiri's IOU payment method.