Transfer Deadline Day

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Nah. 

I don't believe we've even bothered trying today. 

Or, if we have, then it has been some half arsed enquiries. 

Do people really think this is a club being run at it's maximum capacity right now? 

It's so painfully obvious what is going off here imo. 

Agree its a total farce and a disgrace to our fantastic club and fanbase, the sooner Chansiri goes the better. 

DC will issue a press briefing tomorrow saying he decided we had good enough players at the club already to ensure automatic promotion this year.

In other news investigative reporters from the Sheffield Star report that DC is still trying to pass his basic 11 plus in mathematics (Thai version)

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

In Milans last transfer window he signed Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Stevie May & Claude Dielna (among others)

Those were by and large nominal fees or free transfers. It turns out that some became very good players. 

Stevie May cost about 500k. 

No one ever cited Claude Dielna as a top signing. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I really wouldn't buy the nonsense from Howson and co. They'll be fed some throaway lines about how we've tried to get a through in the door, but it didn't quite happen. 

I bet you the club are working on naff all. 

I think I’d agree,   Really doubt the owner had any desire to increase a wage bill he’s already struggling to maintain on time 

I think a line closer to the truth would’ve been we needed to see Rhodes leave to have any scope at all to bring someone in 

Guest Grandad
Just now, SiJ said:

Those were by and large nominal fees or free transfers. It turns out that some became very good players. 

Stevie May cost about 500k. 

No one ever cited Claude Dielna as a top signing. 

Players that have seen their contracts out are still great signings.

Tom Lees was a real coup at the time

Chansiri is clearly not interested any more.  The fans have stopped stroking his ego, the Premiership is a distant dream and people keep asking to see the accounts.  He broke his toy and now it's no fun so he has chucked it in the back of the cupboard like every other petulant toddler.

He can't even be bothered to get off his backside and appoint a manager.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

The owner along with Amadeu Paxaio now have to be very realistic about our chances of staying in this division,  immediately take responsibility and plan accordingly for the very real possibility of relegation 

I've heard the summer business is all in hand.  We've lined up the better players from Att's under-15 futsal side, Alessio Da Cruz, and will be re-signing Hutch after we've released him again.  

CHANSIRI AND NT'S LATEST ZOOM CALL...

DC: Do you think we need any players or are the players we have good enough?

NT: We couid definitely do with a couple at least. A striker and a left back maybe?

DC: That's settled then, we'll go with what we've got.

ENDS MEETING FOR ALL

• Haha 3