Transfer Deadline Day

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What a horror show our transfer business in the last window was. 

7/8 new players in and only Dunkley in my opinion has improved us. And he’s hardly played many games.

What the fizz is wrong with this club. Need reinforcements this window to make up for the mess we made last time. But clearly there’s absolutely no money. Worrying.

It's worrying but what can we do whinging on a forum ain't going to change anything pal

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What a horror show our transfer business in the last window was. 

7/8 new players in and only Dunkley in my opinion has improved us. And he’s hardly played many games.

What the fizz is wrong with this club. Need reinforcements this window to make up for the mess we made last time. But clearly there’s absolutely no money. Worrying.

Apart from Fletcher and a few quality loanees like the likes of Hector and Murphy, we have barely made any decent signings ever since Wembley. Only decent recent ones have arguably been just Iorfa, Luongo and Dunkley. The rest have been as disastrous and short-sighted as the way this club is being run by DC and his chums. 

• Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Attacking players we signed Windass, Kachunga, Paterson. I’d much rather we kept Fletcher, Nuhiu and Winnall.

Rather have Kieran Lee than Izzy Brown.

We have actually had to go back to sign Hutchinson because we didn’t replace him. 

Absolute clusterfoook. Needed to sign a proper centre forward who can hold it up and link play. A replacement for Nuhiu and Fletch - we still haven’t got one. How have we let this happen.

lol

No chance of keeping Fletcher, we made him an offer he chose elsewhere, I don't think you have advocated those kind of wages. 

Nuhiu I completely agree, shocking to let him go without a replacement and even though Winnall hasn't pulled up any trees he wouldn't have been any less productive than Marriott and Kacunga. 

Brown seemed like a decent signing to be fir but has proven to be anything but, not sure keeping Lee was the answer though, considering where he eventually ended up. 

Hutchinson, just bizarre. Frozen out in January, from which point onwards we won a further 3 games last season. Backed Monk's assessment of him only to bin Monk off 2 months into the season and end up getting Hutchinson back 

Dele Bashiru can't get a start when 2 or 3 midfielders are unavailable, likewise with Kachunga, no idea where he was supposed to fit into Monk's plan. 

Just don't be critical of the advice we receive.