Transfer Deadline Day

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Basically, one of the following has happened: 

- Chansiri has run out of money

- He can't be arsed anymore and wants out 

- Both of the above 

You remember in the latter stages of Milan's time here where we picking up McPhail, Olofinjana and so on for the sweet sum of f all? 

Where it was painfully obvious that Milan wanted out and was just waiting for someone to take the club off him. 

What's going on right now is pretty similar. 

In his head he can charge the current prices for 3rd division football and reduce his wage bill to about £3m.

It's sounds unbelievable but would you put it past him.

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Top Man at Torquay back in the day. Coincidently many of their home games were played on Friday night. Think he's a 75 year old now. 

He's Dead Nev  

Died years ago 

He played for Reading & Cardiff ..

Never saw him at Hillsborough 

But saw him at the Lane ...

Made a reyt mess of United's goalie ..

First time I saw a bloke headbutt in professional football ..

Got away with it too...

Bloke was a legend .....Book about his life is well worth a read ...9781840181081-uk.jpg.25f0725e36601b5d7ab1a46d83b06c44.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

Our form is ok right now

We have plenty of talent

Drama isn't helping

Really dont think what i post on the internet will affect our form. 

Our  'forward' players have scored 15 goals in 25 games..We havent come back from being behind once in 6 months. Our performances have been decent recently but we have been very lucky in some of them. We are still 2nd from bottom with absolutely no idea if we keep up this form as last year was clearly one of the worst of the last 30 years.

Please tell me when I can show concern.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Basically, one of the following has happened: 

- Chansiri has run out of money

- He can't be arsed anymore and wants out 

- Both of the above 

You remember in the latter stages of Milan's time here where we picking up McPhail, Olofinjana and so on for the sweet sum of f all? 

Where it was painfully obvious that Milan wanted out and was just waiting for someone to take the club off him. 

What's going on right now is pretty similar. 

In Milans last transfer window he signed Westwood, Lees, Hutchinson, Stevie May & Claude Dielna (among others)

The owner along with Amadeu Paxaio now have to be very realistic about our chances of staying in this division,  immediately take responsibility and plan accordingly for the very real possibility of relegation 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I'm just glad that we are still sigining the very best players as that survey promised. 

We will keep our best players, or we will have to play youngsters.? Now we can't even keep youngsters at the club. 

I really wouldn't buy the nonsense from Howson and co. They'll be fed some throaway lines about how we've tried to get a through in the door, but it didn't quite happen. 

I bet you the club are working on naff all. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I would love to think Chansiri is looking to sell us but I just don’t think he is. I think he is to stubborn to sell us, he will see it as admitting he has really fooked up and I don’t think he will do that. Tonight imo was our last chance to give us that bit of quality to stay up. Imo tonight has relegated us. 

• Like 2