Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a shocking decision from Chansiri/Paxo to give the job to Pulis. 0 wins from 8. 3 points from 24. Absolutely disgraceful. 

The results are terrible but the way the team is set up is so discouraging. Knowing that we're unlikely to score or occasionally score one doesn't excite anybody. Actually being in Tier 3 has the advantage of the club getting the crowds their football deserves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Should have been straight on the phone to Paul Cook when Monk got the bullet. At least we’d be having a go and would have an experience manager for league 1. 

******** sick to death of negative poo football

Agree, now I don't think Cook is exceptional by any means,  but looked a good fit for the type of players we had just recruited (Windass aside :ph34r:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Im not just talking about Pulis, the ad-hoc recruitment of managers since Carlos left who play different styles since is part of the problem.

Each and every one of them wanting to rip up the squad and start their own project. 

With the players Monk brought in I think any manager would want to rip up the squad.  I fear with this lot we will not only get relegated but we will struggle to compete in league one next season.

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

I just don't understand why people dig at lees. Solid defender let down by a terrible team.

😂 a defender who doesn’t tackle and treats the ball like a hot potato.

Never takes responsibility on the ball or any responsibility for defensive duties. He’s only looked good when he’s had better players around him to cover for his mistakes.