Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

Just now, catdog1121 said:

With the players Monk brought in I think any manager would want to rip up the squad.  I fear with this lot we will not only get relegated but we will struggle to compete in league one next season.

Carlos left ... Jos tore it up and wanted a completely different footballing style  

Jos left .... Bruce tore it up

Bruce left .... Monk pressed ctrl, alt and deleted the lot

Monk left and now Pulis will want to press the reset button 

I absolutely guarantee now that the next manager won’t want Pulis’ players, staff, style of play.... and we start again 

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I think you mean Pulis is living proof that dinosaurs are not extinct.

No he's just clueless when it comes to football in the last 20 years or so.

you don't win games of you don't have shots on goal.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

Pulis is trying to get himself sacked, isn’t he. We are 1-0 down and now we have no centre forward on the pitch. We do have one on the bench though.

I’ve turned it off.

Don’t think you are too wide of the mark with that.  He’s regretting coming to S6 that’s for sure. 

The entire club is so broken, so disjointed, tarnished and lacking in every department from top to bottom.

It literally feels like we are swimming in excrement and will never be clean again......that one man can do so much damage to a club just beggars belief. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

It's not Pulis's fault. The players haven't a clue. No running of the ball. 4 passes between the defenders rather than getting it forward.  Whatever they had has gone.

I would have agreed in game 1 or 2

8 games in now. Utterly moronic decision after decision. 

The players want him dead already