Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

Big game tonight.

If we're to avoid getting dragged into a real scrap for relegation, then we need to start getting some wins on the board...and quick. Pulis will know that all too well.

And games against the likes of Huddersfield give us that opportunity.

We've a good record at the McAlpine or whatever the hell its called now, and we really need it to continue.

Am I confident? I dunno. I've been encouraged by our displays since Pulis arrived, but equally worried that those decent, if unspectacular performances have yielded nothing in the way of wins. 

I fear another tight, tense affair against a Huddersfield that still finding their feat under Lidl Bielsa.

1-1

38 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Big game tonight.

If we're to avoid getting dragged into a real scrap for relegation, then we need to start getting some wins on the board...and quick. Pulis will know that all too well.

And games against the likes of Huddersfield give us that opportunity.

We've a good record at the McAlpine or whatever the hell its called now, and we really need it to continue.

Am I confident? I dunno. I've been encouraged by our displays since Pulis arrived, but equally worried that those decent, if unspectacular performances have yielded nothing in the way of wins. 

I fear another tight, tense affair against a Huddersfield that still finding their feat under Lidl Bielsa.

1-1

Mate, we’re deep in it already. Hell, we created the relegation scrap! 

14 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Sorry guys it had to be done .....12661789_10153603905888462_2598664344560892179_n.jpg.6e6d7e7c3159620f06a3eb008795d0b6.jpg

Now fly us to the Moon Tay Tay !

I don't know what gives me more of a twitch on that pic or the thought of three points .....come on Tay Tay I mean Wednesday 😍

Edited by Hodgyowl

1 hour ago, Stripes or die said:

I'm going for the old "one-two" tonight, 'enry's 'ammer so to speak. Early goal from a set piece and have their pants down for the 2nd on the counter.

2-0 the Wizards

Enry’s ammer and pants down in the same post, I like it. I’m going for the same as you 2-0.

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Mate, we’re deep in it already. Hell, we created the relegation scrap! 

Still plenty of time to get ourselves out of it.

In fact, I'd go as far to say, if we have a good week, and collect 8-10 points over the next 10 days, we can be very confident of not getting ourselves dragged into such a scrap.

But, that's why this week and half is so important. Starting tonight.

• Like 1

Evening all,

Nice omdt Snoots.  

We are going to win tonight,  all the hard work will start to pay off.  

It's going to be a tough game for sure, but think we will emerge victorious.  

2-1 to Wednesday.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!