Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Unfortunately, Apathy can’t be cured. 
Not even the notion  of a public flogging could’ve shaken this lot up tonight.

Also if you keep sacking managers, eventually players will become totally numb to it knowing they just have to keep hanging in there till the next manager is sacked too

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, The Wall said:

Pulis has to take a lot of the blame for me.

Players looked like they didn't know what they were meant to be doing.

Can't b*llock other players for not charging around the pitch, if the manager has just told them to hold their shape for 90 minutes

True enough, Mr Thome, true enough. 

But one would expect them to at least engage when the opposition came within striking distance. 

There can never be excuse for the quick throw lobbed over you head as you meander back into position. 

For not being able to make a 5 yard dart into space when your team does win some rare possession of the football. 

Tonight was an astonishingly bad display.

We have a weak and unbalanced squad of course. But that means we can afford no player to have an off day.

To have 1 plus subs all have an off day....there is no chance at all of a result. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It was a remarkable performance it has to be said. 

Hopefully, like so many in this unprecedented year, it will be consigned to the back of our minds. 
I try to remain positive, reminding myself of the really good days, watching from an uncovered Kop or a crowded away end at Millmoor...but it just makes me realise what an insipid bunch we have employed of late.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Also if you keep sacking managers, eventually players will become totally numb to it knowing they just have to keep hanging in there till the next manager is sacked too

lol

Go on then, I’ll play along....I’m not sure we ‘keep’ sacking managers. Monk had 12 months, Jos the same, in between there was he that won’t be mentioned- just preserving his income until a better offer came along.

We know where the main issue is, the root cause. 
I’ll leave it there for now, it’s been a long night.

I need to recharge my batteries for tomorrow’s ‘Jordan Rhodes is the answer’ thread.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Go on then, I’ll play along....I’m not sure we ‘keep’ sacking managers. Monk had 12 months, Jos the same, in between there was he that won’t be mentioned- just preserving his income until a better offer came along.

We know where the main issue is, the root cause. 
I’ll leave it there for now, it’s been a long night.

I need to recharge my batteries for tomorrow’s ‘Jordan Rhodes is the answer’ thread.

lol

we know it’s gonna come 

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, Andy W said:

Followed this club since early seventies, so have known some crap.

This lot are making a hell of a stab at being amongst the worst SWFC sides I have ever seen....shocking shocking shocking.

If I thought they cared I would say they should hang their heads in shame, but I truly don't think they do

Same here. Totally agree with you..

An embarrassment to the club.