Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

I see Prutton predicts tonight will be our heaviest defeat under Pulis (2-0), but I feel if we put out the team we’re predicting then it’s our best chance to get a point or more since Pulis took over. 

Just hope there’s no dodgy referee decisions... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh god. Match day is here. I’ve got so much work to do but I can’t concentrate because of the looming match!

The term ‘must win’ is meaningless under normal circumstances but this one, for me is the most important game for us in the upcoming pre-jan window games. 

I fear if we don’t win it will signal the start of a slide. One which will leave us too far adrift to overturn. Whoever we buy in Jan. My depression will kick in big time. 

If we win if it will be the start of a confident run seeing us out of bottom three by Jan. I will be a kind and generous husband and father over the festive period.  

If we draw it will start a period of me smashing my iPad in frustration and then having to hide it from the wife/ finding a way of blaming the dog for the breakage. 

Must-Win!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Quietly confident things are going to turn for the better, TP influence starting to show in the performances. Cut out the stupidity sending offs etc, stay disciplined and the results will come starting tonight. UTO. 

Dom is a superb defender but on first viewing he does not have the attributes for a midfield spot , his distribution is poor as is his first touch , shame because going forward he could scare teams to death 

The crux of this thread is playing people in their correct positions init ? 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

"Having recorded back-to-back wins on just one occasion since his arrival in the summer," Look who's rolling into town. Why us haha. "Windass will play despite a hamstring strain picked up at Carrow Road however the striker who has been involved in more goal scoring moves than any other Owls player this season, has said it's nothing more than a dead leg and declared himself ready to play." That's him off injured in the first half then. Odubajo worries me at full back, prefer him on the wing or at wing back. I don't know what the score will be today, but think it will be a loss or a draw.  

To be fair neither him or vanAkren fill me with any confidence at full back. 

Odd-job tends to lose concentration and focus too often, hence being better at wingback. As for 

VanAkren if their lad on the right has any pace we're in trouble, as if he knocks it past him he'll have finished his scoring lap of honour and we'll have kicked back off before van akren turns around to chase him. He's not mobile or agile enough as a cb let alone fullback. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

should we not have had a free-kick when their keeper picked it up when their player guided it back to him? 

It has to be a deliberate pass. Id say they can get away with that as he was tackling and had no clear intention for the ball to go to the keeper. 

• Thanks 2