THE EFL HEARING THREAD

14 minutes ago, Bourbon said:

Even in this thread I’m getting adverts for ‘Find Greek girls, ‘Find Muslim singles’ ‘Mature singles nearby’ 

It’s based on your search history. I’m getting adverts for bike helmets because that’s what I’ve been looking at recently and I use incognito mode for everything else. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Once a company is set up and registered there is no obligation to immediately commence trading even though said company may wish to pre advertise it's wares. Ask Dominic Rab he invested £200M into a Ferry company that had zero Ferries and only 17/- sixpence in declared assets lol

Wasn’t Raab. Was Chris Grayling I believe. 

I remembered his surname because Grayling is a type of fish. 

lol

10 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Are all women trained in this?! My misses does the same. 10 years and i have never won an argument. I thought i had won one once but in making by big dramatic "f**k me i won! i need to sit down" that moved into phase two of the argument (me not respecting her) and i lost anyway! 

Just try to store away every single thing she ever does wrong in your head, and have it ready to bring up at a moment’s notice- then you might have a chance. 

Also, be prepared to pretend you’re way angrier than you actually are

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if this has broadened out into an investigation into fictitious companies sponsoring us.

Certainly if the EFL were thwarted in their initial case, they might pursue us for other issues.

If Elev8 Energy Drink didn't exist, why were Red Bull in talks to acquire it? 

:Chansiri:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Are all women trained in this?! My misses does the same. 10 years and i have never won an argument. I thought i had won one once but in making by big dramatic "f**k me i won! i need to sit down" that moved into phase two of the argument (me not respecting her) and i lost anyway! 

They are all the same mate. Mine does it. Strange breed they are. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if this has broadened out into an investigation into fictitious companies sponsoring us.

Certainly if the EFL were thwarted in their initial case, they might pursue us for other issues.

We've got the Elev8 gear and we already know the Taxi is coming soon. :Chansiri:  

lol

• Haha 2

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, Nero said:

Baking a cherry tart?

40 mins at Gas Mark 6

Shouldn't have thought thats likely