THE EFL HEARING THREAD

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

That reminds me... Hope Marco does another food photo in twitter tonight. 

If - Strawberries and cream = we are OK

If - Bangers and Mash = we are ******

What if its Stew and Dumplings? :unsure:

4 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

Don’t criticise the local journalists, the powers that be don’t like it. 

Jokes aside, I think they do a pretty good job with things in general. Just maybe the desire to constantly put out content is a bit much. But I guess they need ad revenue and me constantly acting like a sucker by falling for another click bait tweet on Twitter.

I guess at least I don’t have that registration testicles for the same stuff on The Star website.

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Only a couple of weeks to go... Nearly there  

I’ve just worked out the latest veiled message in his latest tweet. He refers to QPR, but that doesn’t in fact relate to the hoop-clad London club. No, it stands for Quite a Positive Result, relating presumably to the hearing.

Off to bed now. I can sleep easy now.

FFS.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

I’ve just worked out the latest veiled message in his latest tweet. He refers to QPR, but that doesn’t in fact relate to the hoop-clad London club. No, it stands for Quite a Positive Result, relating presumably to the hearing.

FFS.

You might have cracked it -  Sweet dreams x 

7 hours ago, bobness said:

What use are golden chandeliers? We need to get him golden elephants, stat!

:Chansiri:

Just think of the sh it we could be in right now if it want for those lucky golden elephants 

Edited by BIG D

Guest Ronson
1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

FFS.

Good spot

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I had Naga Delight from Taj near the Wednesday ground

Delightful but the paratha has made my fingers greasy

..... so you aren't in New York ???

• Haha 2

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Guest Ronson
6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

ha ha got ya

Sorry mate - My mind was well and truly on my indian that I was eating

lol

And there lies your problem, need to rectify that as soon as possible, Tuesday night takeaways are the road to ruin. Take it from someone who knows.

8 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

FFS.

kin ell Turing would be jealous 

• Haha 2

It’s all a bit weird, the case was heard a week ago, both the prosecution, and Wednesday’s defence. I can’t believe a decision won’t have been made regarding the clubs guilt, or not. The EFL must have had an idea of any sanctions they were likely to impose prior to proceedings. If we were found not guilty, I’m sure it would have been announced. That suggests to me that a guilty decision must have been reached, but Wednesday’s defence might have had strong grounds to appeal, and an appeal may well hinder the EFL’s plans to schedule next season. Perhaps the two sides are trying to reach a compromise

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

It’s all a bit weird, the case was heard a week ago, both the prosecution, and Wednesday’s defence. I can’t believe a decision won’t have been made regarding the clubs guilt, or not. The EFL must have had an idea of any sanctions they were likely to impose prior to proceedings. If we were found not guilty, I’m sure it would have been announced. That suggests to me that a guilty decision must have been reached, but Wednesday’s defence might have had strong grounds to appeal, and an appeal may well hinder the EFL’s plans to schedule next season. Perhaps the two sides are trying to reach a compromise

Sounds reasonable, or they can't work out how to calculate the points deduction as it needs to be mitigated due to us having an email which says that we could do it......so there is some blame on them too

• Haha 2