Fernando Forestieri has heard nothing from the club

7 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Finally hope he’s going, on the whole he’s been a waste of a signing. Forget the heart shapes and funny Instagram videos. 

FF, Westwood, Hutch - will be music to my ears knowing we don’t have to speak about this lot again 

Agree, time for a complete fresh start, they've had their chance!

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Finally hope he’s going, on the whole he’s been a waste of a signing. Forget the heart shapes and funny Instagram videos. 

FF, Westwood, Hutch - will be music to my ears knowing we don’t have to speak about this lot again 

Only if we manage to survive this downward spiral we currently are in. Otherwise we'll be back to those three many times...

15 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

No doubt someone else has posted this on the 17 pages somewhere, but hes signing for grunters!

Wouldn't bother me, done nothing for 3 years. Would be another Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison type signing for them. 

Edited by striker

46 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Couldn’t disagree more. Out of all the players out of contract the only two I would have kept would have been Hutchinson who would have been club captain and ch next year and Forestieri who would play up top and we would play an attacking possession based style of play. 

Gutted about both !!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Couldn’t disagree more. Out of all the players out of contract the only two I would have kept would have been Hutchinson who would have been club captain and ch next year and Forestieri who would play up top and we would play an attacking possession based style of play. 

Gutted about both !!

I can’t see the logic in that. Hutch is a crock with a questionable personality. FF you just never know what you’re going to get, and has shown no sign of consistency in 5 years at the club. How you’d want to go ahead with them 2 after everything we’ve seen is just bewildering tbh 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Gutted about both !!

Think if we kept Hutchinson and FF for next season we would be much more likely to go down then up.

Both would be on really good contracts and unlikely to be available much of the season. The money would be better spent elsewhere.
We cant keep signing players on what they did over 4 years ago now and have only been an asset to the team intermittently since.

3 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I can’t see the logic in that. Hutch is a crock with a questionable personality. FF you just never know what you’re going to get, and has shown no sign of consistency in 5 years at the club. How you’d want to go ahead with them 2 after everything we’ve seen is just bewildering tbh 

Hutch has played 23 games out of 27 this season before Monk stopped picking him after Blackburn, he was suspended for 3 and not picked for one, hardly the stats of a crock.

He like the whole squad was injured a few season back but since Bruce arrive Hutch was one of the reason for the upturn of the squad and it is no coincidence since he and Westwood have not been in the team the side has plummet down the league.

Hutch in the team 9 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses, / without Hutch since Blackburn 1 win, 3 draws, 6 losses.

I do think the team needs a refresh but the team with Hutch in it this season was a lot better than the team without him.  

• Like 4

FF has took the pisss out of a very gullible fanbase for a long long time. Lovely jokey photos with an adoring public. He’s spent more time on Instagram than on the pitch. 

Someone pull up the Norwich thread and see how many of us would have got rid then. 

As a club, we’ve got what we deserve in this one. 

• Like 3