Cowleys get them in

18 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Na !!! kevtheowl. UTO 

Kev can you pm me with who gave you the information, I'll wait till later tonight before posting it, then nobody will know it's you who spilled the beans, I dont mind taking the blame, we'll keep this between us,

mum's the word. :ph34r:

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

It’s on the yellow tape thing on ssn that we are in advanced talks. Please let this happen! Would be one hell of a coup for us. 

A coup for us? They're managing Lincoln mate, it's a job of a lifetime to them, from where they've come from. 

1 minute ago, LiamAP22D said:

A coup for us? They're managing Lincoln mate, it's a job of a lifetime to them, from where they've come from. 

I think on both sides it would be a coup in all honesty - we would be getting one of the most highly rated young British managers out there, and they would be getting a ‘sleeping giant’ so to speak 

a match made in heaven? 

He turned down ,udders, stating time wasnt right and they had built something good at Lincoln, could be to appease the fans that statement because advance talks sounds abit more like they are considering it.

Bring them in and have 2 weeks to sort through the squad it will come at a good time this. 

Edited by stocksyuto

No. I've just heard we've offered a long way above the minimum as Cowley wants to Lincoln to happy with the move. Got a message in last hr he is in talks. We came back in today.

I cant tell you the source obviously but I am not a routine ITK'er- far from it. All I can say is the source is v close to Danny C.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, clifford said:

I’d be happy with this if true. In terms of betting though, don’t some bookies consider being a permanent manager as being in charge for 6 games? In which case they should pay out on Bullen shouldn’t they?

10 games usually, but it may vary between bookies.