Cowleys get them in

Cowley would be in my top three and would much rather have him than  Pulis.

Done very well in the lower leagues and it's a forward looking move.

My only concern is look at Paul Hurst and Nathan Jones. I just hope he doesn't bring players from league one and two who aren't up to it.

How must Bullen feel though someone who's never managed at this level getting the job over him.

I love Bullen but think it might be time to cut ties, let him get a job else where, and let him come back as a fan whenever he likes!

50 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

I think on both sides it would be a coup in all honesty - we would be getting one of the most highly rated young British managers out there, and they would be getting a ‘sleeping giant’ so to speak 

a match made in heaven? 

Let's hope so mate, I'm all in favour.

Players have big ego's, I hope they'd look up to him/them instead of thinking they have better ideas than the young and up and coming coach they've prob not heard of. Could they get the best out of players under performing on big money.. Could do wi big Ron at mo. 

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

What exactly are “ advanced” talks? What is the difference between “ talks” and “ advanced talks”. At what point does Mr C say “ well that’s gone well, shall we move to advanced talks now”. 

Suppose a lot has been discussed and they are happy so far, its reached the latter stages.

2 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Oh well...

3276F41F-49DC-4741-AFE7-3B8AD5D4786D.jpeg

I agree, but not on the "revolving door" policy. Anyone familiar with our chairman would know DC has only sacked managers begrudgingly (to his determent, for what it's worth)

• Like 1