Cowleys get them in

On 31/08/2019 at 17:11, Sonny said:

I know they did - we literally offered and they refused. There is no such thing as an offer they can't refuse. They did and now they're at the top of their league again.

Why leave a club which is properly run and where expectations are low/realistic for something that is the complete opposite.

6 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Would love it to be true. Wouldn't surprise me if DC becomes interested now someone else has opened the door and agreed compensation  

Would allow him to save face and not be seen to be poaching another teams manager.

On 01/09/2019 at 23:46, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Hes got a very nice Telecaster hollow body ....

I'm convinced just on this......

Unless the Cowleys have a pair of Rickenbacker 330's a piece

The-Cold-Bloodied-Hearts-028.jpg.c9ad2c6ab6bc38bb81973f91a3374855.jpgI'm going with Gareth..

Thinline Tele’s don’t cut it for me and neither would the Cowley’s with a pair of 330’s...now a 360 would add an element of refinement but still not good enough....Give me Hughton with a Gibson 335 any day.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Strange article 

“Cowley wants to stay at Lincoln as they don’t want to walk away from the brilliant club...but he’s talking to Sheffield Wednesday” 

i wont get my hopes up 

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Strange article 

“Cowley wants to stay at Lincoln as they don’t want to walk away from the brilliant club...but he’s talking to Sheffield Wednesday” 

i wont get my hopes up 

Maybe we'll provide that "perfect opportunity" he's on about   :rolleyes:

Odd story that but sure I read somewhere that Cowley chap had just moved into a new house in Lincoln. Lincoln to Huddersfield is an arse of a journey. Presuming he can afford the 40p for Dunham Bridge that journey is less than an hour out if peak time. 

Most managerial appointments have an element of risk to them. Appointing Danny Cowley would be a very risky appointment. That said that's not to say he couldn't cut it here, he may well do but this place has been a managerial graveyard for years particularly for managers who have come here from the lower leagues. If it's a straight choice between Cowley and Pulis, it would have to be Pulis for me.