Cowleys get them in

7 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

We appoint them, they get us in the top 2 by Christmas, Bruce gets sacked by Newcastle, crowley's move to Newcastle. 

Yeh, but this time we'll have a clause which will be worth millions.

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

A lot of figures in the press are completely wrong though.

I can assure you its £1 million and I was told that had initially put us off.

I have not heard we are in discussions but apparently DC decided we required a manager after Saturday. If so it shows he is learning and Bullen or his supporters can not say he got a chance. It was make or break for him on Saturday.

Really pleased if it is them, they are good lads and hopefully thwy will turn ship around.

any manager is a gamble , Nathan jones has been a disaster at stoke similar to cowley took luton up 2/3 times paul hurst was linked once and had a disaster at Ipswich . I think the cowleys will work but they will need time they need to build there own squad/team what will take at least 3 transfer windows . 

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Reckon they will take the job mate? 

Ive messaged the guy to ask but he's not got back to me yet. I spoke to him yday and he thought they were deffo staying put so today a big surprise. 

I get the impression we'll need to offer major dosh.

Fingers crossed. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dfoster said:

Ive messaged the guy to ask but he's not got back to me yet. I spoke to him yday and he thought they were deffo staying put so today a big surprise. 

Fingers crossed. 

Personally think they will stay especially after turning down Huddersfield and West Brom jobs. Be so happy if we did get them in though. 

Guest Ferkorf
5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

So the night owl is gonna get some reyt shyte when it goes t1ts up

lol

At least he hasn't told us all to lump on.

Sky bet once cancelled my wifes account and voided all existing bets because I put a bet on it and they found out via me ringing customer service whilst forgetting it wasnt my account...

So...

I think I'll get my nephew to ring up and say hes been putting bets on with my account and then the kids can go to Disneyland lol

4 minutes ago, dfoster said:

Fingers crossed. 

Hi again Nicky C. lol

• Haha 4