A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

21 hours ago, The Batman said:

Nonsense.

Half a season doesn't make you hot property.

They're not gonna hire him based on his exploits below Prem level, and he's achieved nothing yet above the Championship.

The likes of Dyche and Howe would be well ahead of Wilder on any list of potential candidates.

There's a fair few cases, over the years, of clubs going up and having a fantastic season (against expectations), riding the crest of a wave. No one in their right mind would hire the Manager of one of these clubs, until he's had at least a couple of years (relative) success.

yeah you're right its nonsense...……….Howe and Dyche have been inundated with offers.

Can genuinely see them getting a result tonight.  They'll be organised and difficult to break down as usual, they never lose by many and Liverpool don't tend to smash many sides at home either despite their amazing streak of results. Best we can hope for is a 2-0 like the other day, but I'll be totally unsurprised if they draw or even pinch a win. You watch, the one time we actually want Liverpool to get a spawny injury time winner and they won't...

31 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Can genuinely see them getting a result tonight.  They'll be organised and difficult to break down as usual, they never lose by many and Liverpool don't tend to smash many sides at home either despite their amazing streak of results. Best we can hope for is a 2-0 like the other day, but I'll be totally unsurprised if they draw or even pinch a win. You watch, the one time we actually want Liverpool to get a spawny injury time winner and they won't...

Depends what team Liverpool put out tonight think they got a few missing but hopefully they should win comfortably tonight at home 3-0 ...

46 minutes ago, alanharper said:

They've won 18 and drawn only away at man utd. As well as they have done so far I can't see anything other than a home win tonight. Everyone will be all over them like a rash though complimenting how well they played.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

I reluctantly agree with you. I think pigs will nick it tonight, then that will make them the best team in the world, in their piggy minds, because they’ve beaten the world club champions. You just flipping know it’s going to happen.