A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

5 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

And.... Ederson sent off for city who now have 70 minutes with 10 men before facing dem blades less than 48 hours later.

And, no, I am not really sympathetic towards mega bucks city, just can’t bear the thought of united getting something against them.

Not hurt them that much, they are 1 up

Was out boozing with one of dem blades last night. He reckoned that the main issue that lies ahead is when the inevitable big earners turn up in the next year or two, and the current squad start knocking on Wilders door wanting £80k a week. Pretty much like what happened when Fletcher rocked up at Hillsborough, but on a bigger scale 

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Was out boozing with one of dem blades last night. He reckoned that the main issue that lies ahead is when the inevitable big earners turn up in the next year or two, and the current squad start knocking on Wilders door wanting £80k a week. Pretty much like what happened when Fletcher rocked up at Hillsborough, but on a bigger scale 

Knowing what agents are like no doubt within the next few months they'll start sending out feelers to clubs touting their players who are half decent at the stain trying to get better deals. So could be sooner than a year or two.

I know they'll all be moaning about VAR saying they were robbed but from what I've seen of it he was just offside, they haven't had a single shot on target over 90 minutes though they have missed a couple of decent chances, City deserved winners in end.