darra

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

This season in the Prem:

Liverpool - outstanding 

Leicester and City - very good

Chelsea - decent but hit and miss 

Sea of mediocrity 

Burnley, Bournemouth, Norwich etc - a bit rubbish 

Think you are being a bit generous to Chelsea, doubt there have been many seasons since Abramovic came in that they have lost at home to the likes of Bournemouth, West Ham and Southampton in the space of a few weeks. Bet they can't believe their luck that they are in Champions League contention this season let alone currently being in the top 4. 

70 points wasn't enough for a top 4 finish last season, be surprised if this is the case this season.  

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Think you are being a bit generous to Chelsea, doubt there have been many seasons since Abramovic came in that they have lost at home to the likes of Bournemouth, West Ham and Southampton in the space of a few weeks. Bet they can't believe their luck that they are in Champions League contention this season let alone currently being in the top 4. 

70 points wasn't enough for a top 4 finish last season, be surprised if this is the case this season.  

Yeah, I probably am tbh. 

They are a poor outfit compared to previous seasons. 

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ha...just as I typed the above. 

Has he had a go at them then?

If that's the case then it was strange that he chose to only make his usual subs, changing the front 2 like for like rather than trying a different approach or taking some midfielders off early. It wasn't as if they ever had the ball to get the front 2 in the game.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, I probably am tbh. 

They are a poor outfit compared to previous seasons. 

To be fair I expected them to have a bit of a dip due to the transfer ban, losing Hazard and bringing in Lampard. They have flattered to deceive by getting results they might not expect to but then playing rubbish at home against lesser opposition. 

They probably didn't expect to be 4th at this stage, Spurs have been verging on a disgrace considering the levels they got to last season and Man Utd chose to go with Solskjaer and backed him heavily in the summer based on very little in terms of his credentials for that job. 

24 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Unsure what the tactics for the pigs was tonight. Liverpool are the best team in the world but that was too easy.

I suspect wilder was trying to keep the score as low as possible (and not have any attacking attempt) to gain some moral victory and keep the scrubbers on his side.

Double edged sword tonight

Can’t bear the thought of Liverpool finally winning the Premier League and the BBC dedicating a full days TV and Radio coverage to celebrate

On the other hand, Blades gettting somewhere near qualifying for Europe sends shivers down the spine

It is all about him, always has been.

Absolutely loves the attention and the fact that BT, Sky have fallen for his salt of the earth, says it like it is bullsh*t.

Some of Dem Blades didn't like Warnock because they felt it was all about Neil. It is no different with Wilder.

Today they were training at Stanley Park. Oooh look at Dem Blades being all humble and training at a public park outside Anfield. 

What a tw@t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest The Horse

Is he the sort of person who knows a few big words and then throws them in to speech trying to sound clever when it in fact makes no sense?

How can Liverpool have humility yet win every first ball, every second ball and run up and down the pitch?

There was nothing humble about the way Liverpool made them look like a pub league side who'd won an evening at a training session with them.

Weird bloke.

9 hours ago, SiJ said:

It is all about him, always has been.

Absolutely loves the attention and the fact that BT, Sky have fallen for his salt of the earth, says it like it is bullsh*t.

Some of Dem Blades didn't like Warnock because they felt it was all about Neil. It is no different with Wilder.

Today they were training at Stanley Park. Oooh look at Dem Blades being all humble and training at a public park outside Anfield. 

What a tw@t. 

You wanna see the twitter feed coming off that interview. Absolute love fest between the Liverpool fans and them lot. I'm worried Toytown fans might start getting a little jealous if it carries on. Seen one Tweet saying what a "humble down to earth Sheffielder" he is, not bad considering he has the most Midlands accent I've heard.