A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

They are safe because they only need another 6 or so points imo

They have exceeded my expectations tbh

But they will suffer for it next season

It's one thing to punch above your weight but quite another to not hit the reset expectations

11 hours ago, scram said:

They are safe because they only need another 6 or so points imo

They have exceeded my expectations tbh

But they will suffer for it next season

It's one thing to punch above your weight but quite another to not hit the reset expectations

Its  been next season when  they were going to finally screw up for ages. 

1 hour ago, markg said:

Its  been next season when  they were going to finally screw up for ages. 

Good point. 

As long as Wilder sticks around and isn't undermined by the Prince/McCabe fiasco in the background, then I think it'd be foolish to write them off. 

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

This is why I am surprised that a few other teams havent managed to figure them out.

Because the coaching and management of the 'elite' level of English football is poor and lazy. Teams rarely look like they have done thorough research on opposition, hence why teams do better in the first season. Seems to take opposition managers a season to suss teams out. Also explains why there are so many goals in the premiership. Poor defending and shape. 

Pigs have done pretty well because Wilder and Knill have obviously looked at opposition threats and drilled instructions into their team.

Saw a tweet from wilder regarding keepers. and how he might have to sort it out. Thought Henderson might be injured but couldn't find anything so didn't think.much more about it until I saw today that Man U are looking to recall Henderson. If true would be a big loss for dem blades.

58 minutes ago, darra said:

Saw a tweet from wilder regarding keepers. and how he might have to sort it out. Thought Henderson might be injured but couldn't find anything so didn't think.much more about it until I saw today that Man U are looking to recall Henderson. If true would be a big loss for dem blades.

There number 2 Moore has been our recently too and their number 3 went of injured Sunday.

Shame they havent got Man Utd this weekend