A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

5 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I wonder how many dysfunctional players they will sign before getting a tune out of one? I mean a top top one because to be fair the likes of Fleck was supposed to be the Scottish Rooney and he's got him playing well now. But one of these that were supposed to be a world beater like Morrison, Roswell. He clearly has a penchant for trying to turn them around. As for Morrison he's a lost cause, he's missed too much football over the years I would say. Even if suddenly he has the best work ethic I can't see him getting it back. Dont forget he was only ever looking a top player in age group football. He didn't even have time playing well at senior level like Rodwell.

I think the thing with Fleck is he was performing pretty well at Coventry and was one of those guys who could at the very least step up to Championship level. A player with something to prove who probably hadn't earned all that much money (relatively speaking). By and large, that is the case for most of United's better players. 

Heck, even say a Mousett has something to prove having been deemed not good enough by Bournemouth. 

The likes of Morrison and Rodwell are guys on a downward trajectory. There is a reason why they've gone from having been highly rated to cast offs. Why oh why anyone would touch Rodwell with a bargepole is beyond me tbh. The guy has been taking the wee wee for years. 

26 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

YORKSHIRE EVENING POST

• Leeds United teenager Connor Leak-Blunt is on trial at Sheffield United.

:tango:

My mums friends lad, he's a good player to be fair, very highly thought of at Leeds and has had premiership teams sniffing round for a while. I'll try and put him off the move next time I see him lol

• Haha 1

Got a few thick Pigs I know, a fair few are in my family, but also know an absolute load of decent porky puddings. 

Have to give them credit, that rise is ridiculous, up to 5th. Wilder is obviously talented - what is it that makes them so effective? High press? Overloads up top? Adaptability? 

Still crap mind and of questionable ancestry. 

They are having a fantastic season. You have to give credit where it's due. Unbeaten away, new club record, everything going right. I would say that it's the worst premiership I've seen for years, but you can only beat whose in front of you. We just have to get on with what we're doing and focus on ourselves.