A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

21 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

You wanna see the twitter feed coming off that interview. Absolute love fest between the Liverpool fans and them lot. I'm worried Toytown fans might start getting a little jealous if it carries on. Seen one Tweet saying what a "humble down to earth Sheffielder" he is, not bad considering he has the most Midlands accent I've heard.

Yeah, I've seen.

Liverpool fans lapping it up. 

It is so transparent, but people fall for the whole man of the people sh*te. 

Had the game on in the background whilst doing a few other things.

It was the most one sided game I have seen in a while. Almost like a training game when you have the first team against the youth squad.

No bite from United at all, just sat back and tried to keep a solid back line - Works well if the gamei s 0-0 but they were 1-0 down after 4 minutes! 

I expected much more from them to be honest. 

8 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

In his interview post game he tried to make out it was all down to effort from Liverpool and not tactics. He’s a complete bellend. Hate the man. 
Liverpool absolutely took them out of the game tonight, the thing is, teams will get a lot bigger drubbing s and they kept the score respectable so why not tell the truth Liverpool out played out fought and had a better game plan. 
Liverpool won purely on effort lol dirty bitter scrubber king pig

It was like at school when the teacher made us play attack and defence. Liverpool never got out of 1st gear never mind 2nd.

15 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Might come across bitter, I’m not arsed. But it’s beyond embarrassing having your team just roll over and allowed to be beaten, didn’t even look like they tried. All it looked like they did is turned up and avoided getting too battered. 

Agree. It looked like a training game for Liverpool for large parts of the game.

But what i find laughable is they're now trying to dress it up as the opposition doing their homework. I see donkey deano has made out that Sheffield United are on the world football map, because Liverpool had to do their homework. Brilliant....a manager doing homework on the opposition shocker. 

I notice they didn't say much about Bruce doing his homework on United, when Newcastle did a job on them. 

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Agree. It looked like a training game for Liverpool for large parts of the game.

But what i find laughable is they're now trying to dress it up as the opposition doing their homework. I see donkey deano has made out that Sheffield United are on the world football map, because Liverpool had to do their homework. Brilliant....a manager doing homework on the opposition shocker. 

I notice they didn't say much about Bruce doing his homework on United, when Newcastle did a job on them. 

The homework would be pretty simple as they have just the one way to play.

Wilder knew full well that the Liverpool fans/mainstream media will lap up that sort of sycophantic sh*te he was spewing last night. 

It is so transparent and yet all the goons on social media/the media fall for it. 

Probably won't happen this season, but let's see how great they think he is should things hit the proverbial fan. 

32 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I still can see them dropping like a stone between now and the end of the season. Be interesting if they find themselves 4 or 5 points off the drop zone by the end of February?

Think they are probably safe but then again it wouldn't surprise me to see them come close. Like somebody in here said teams know what to expect when they play them again.

Edited by darra

Hoping for a repeat of the third round last year at the Stain.

Also see that their rip roaring success of a signing, Ravel Morrison is rumoured to be off again. the Blunts wouldn’t mind him going it would seem according to the tweet below. And a big congratulations go out to “Sam” here for his accurate valuation of a player who has started fewer times than a car with no engine.

64F18A5D-BA0F-4541-93BB-08D3AC2B73EB.png

• Haha 2

On 03/01/2020 at 15:37, darra said:

Think they are probably safe but then again it wouldn't surprise me to see them come close. Like somebody in here said teams know what to expect when they play them again.

They're only 9 points above the bottom 3 right now.

Couple more defeats, and they'll be falling behind quite a bit.