To the Jos supporters

12 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Only if you have absolutely no idea what a decent footballer looks like.

Disagree - when Reach first signed he shows signs of quality but he was bang average and worse at times. He has grown and become a much more all round player and that quality you saw with the odd cross 1 in 7 games is now a constant. He has also added goals !

He is now not only worthy of what we paid a very sellable asset and in January if there are suitors we could demand and GET the kind of money that would get us out of this mess were in financially with change left over.

24 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

The commitment against the Blunts was 100%

Did you see 100% commitment against Derby?

.I thought it was a good game between two committed sides …...I really thought we played well the pathetic defending for the 2 goals apart . 

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Only way to get Jos out is to chant for it at games. My suggestion would be at half time and full time so it doesn’t affect the players.  He has to go regardless of the result.  We could be bottom 3 by Wednesday night.

I think" chansiri out" would have more impact on him to change the manager …….usually find that when the support turns on the owner/board that they tend to react . 

17 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

When the Titantic was sinking, changing the Captain wouldn’t have made one appeth of difference.

I’m ambivalent towards the current manager - but without autonomy and a clean sheet, a new manager is pointless.

Some of you are suggesting quick solutions - there aren’t any.

Good point but changing the captain before it hit the fizz in iceberg would have been a bloody good idea. 

How far far are you prepared to see us drop before he is removed. Clearly way out of his depth.

36 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I think" chansiri out" would have more impact on him to change the manager …….usually find that when the support turns on the owner/board that they tend to react . 

Agree.

When things go wrong in any organisation and ire starts getting aimed at the top it's usually one of the buffers half way up the ladder being sacrificed that appeases the crowd.

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

Chansiri has totally lost the fans in my opinion. The problem we have , if he sacks Jos , we will just end up with yet another Doyen man.  

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Chansiri has totally lost the fans in my opinion. The problem we have , if he sacks Jos , we will just end up with yet another Doyen man.  

Chansiri has lost the fans but if you look at Cardiff, United and to some extent Blackburn and even Man Utd a good manager can take a lot of the flak off him very quickly. I won't hold my breathe on him appointing one though 

I've had developing thoughts...

Meaning, they aren't constructed initially. They've changed. 

I do think he wants whats best for SWFC. A young team, which fights for eachother. Who don't know their limit and can be pushed further on the training field than Boyd, Hutch, Jones, Westwood etc....

Getting to his end goal, hasn't been done correctly. Banishing all these pro's has created division when all we need is unity.

Contact wise. We've gone against the grain. While Frank Lampard gets the cream of the crop at Derby.....we're left with those who their parent clubs don't know what to do with.

So all in all, I bet the team is extremely low on confidence and beginning to lose faith

6 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Agree.

When things go wrong in any organisation and ire starts getting aimed at the top it's usually one of the buffers half way up the ladder being sacrificed that appeases the crowd.

I agree.  Chanting chansiri out would be effective.

I just dread what his response would be. Another survey spitting his dummy out and chucking the toys out the pram?

On 25/11/2018 at 18:17, Rev Owl said:

I am a supporter of having a manager who is in post against a theoretical manager who has all the attributes that Jos doesn't have but who doesn't exist / there is no chance of coming to Hillsborough. 

To all of the people who are calling for Jos to be sacked, who is going to come in  and save the day?  Genuinely want to know. 

Happy for him to go but who will come in? 

Ask Chansiri he's the one doing the hiring I think ?