To the Jos supporters

On 25/11/2018 at 17:22, Avon barksdale said:

I admire your loyalty and stability is what all clubs and supporters aspire too but What is it you see in him that I and others don't. You may point out blooding youngsters,FFP and injuries etc. I see a man who after 11 months doesn't know his best team or formation. A man who has 4 left backs but picks the worst of the lot . A man who's only permanent signing is awful. Hector is decent but he got dropped after being voted POTM. A man who isolates players randomly ( it's not contractual it's his decision). So say we have a fully fit squad and money to spend what is it you see that thinks he'd keep us up and then build a team capable of challenging. Genuine intrigue!! 

Becuase he’s had the balls to stick to his principles despite no dosh and the freezing out of better players (who obv think they are more than the club). As for leaving players out - I’m sure decisions are made more on fitness and tactics than form. People would be wise to realise that he’s changing our culture and under our current situation, this takes time. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Win next three games with three different line ups and formations and only just win 'em too, single goal margins by the skin of our teeth.

Fox own goal to put us behind then gets a late winner in same game.  Dawson drops a clanger then saves a penalty before Joey gets winner in another.  1-0 down with 10 to go and pushing for the equaliser then brings FF off, puts Adthe on and he scores 2 in last 5 minutes to nick the 3 points.

Fans still not happy and calling for Jos' head so DC finally takes note, pulls the trigger then appoints himself as caretaker boss with Paixao as his assistant until the end of the season and changes walkout music to the Thai national anthem.

If Carlsberg did Owlstalk meltdowns.

:duntmatter:

Beginners luck and new boss bounce sees him win first four games in charge and we are right back up there at the start of the new year....

Puts prices up on season tickets in the same week as flogging Bannan and Reach to stop a points deduction and then brings four Portugese players in on loan, all four are left-backs and two of them are women as a gift to fans after what was said at the Steering Group.

:Chansiri::goalie:

• Haha 1

I don’t think the manager is the whole problem, but rather a small part of a bigger problem. 

Unfortunately the manager is (potentially) the easiest part of the problem to solve. 

I’d be on the phone to Jokanovic, but failing that I would see if Paul Heckingbottom wants the job. He’d be a punt but he knows the league, club and area well and worked on a tight budget at Barnsley. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Becuase he’s had the balls to stick to his principles despite no dosh and the freezing out of better players (who obv think they are more than the club). As for leaving players out - I’m sure decisions are made more on fitness and tactics than form. People would be wise to realise that he’s changing our culture and under our current situation, this takes time. 

Is he changing our culture to a losing one because if so I agree hes doing a great job.

On 25/11/2018 at 17:22, Avon barksdale said:

I admire your loyalty and stability is what all clubs and supporters aspire too but What is it you see in him that I and others don't. You may point out blooding youngsters,FFP and injuries etc. I see a man who after 11 months doesn't know his best team or formation. A man who has 4 left backs but picks the worst of the lot . A man who's only permanent signing is awful. Hector is decent but he got dropped after being voted POTM. A man who isolates players randomly ( it's not contractual it's his decision). So say we have a fully fit squad and money to spend what is it you see that thinks he'd keep us up and then build a team capable of challenging. Genuine intrigue!! 

I'm intrigued to hear how you would turn it round considering all the effort you have put into your post. You have waffled on a but, don't leave us all in suspense. By the way you are only copying what quite a few have posted but not come up with plan B. Go on be a devil and let us know your ideas. 

But I thought everything was ok and all our problems were solved because Nuhiu scored goals in nothing games at the end of last season?

That's what all the Carlos haters were saying and it hasn't taken long for you to turn, I suspect most in this thread will be calling for our next manager to be sacked before the season is over..

Edited by Carbone

1 hour ago, AwokenGiant said:

Short sighted. 

No it’s not short sighted itsrealistic- our performances under him are appalling as are his team selections.

4 minutes ago, ka58 said:

No it’s not short sighted itsrealistic- our performances under him are appalling as are his team selections.

Thought we played really well on Saturday against a good Derby team and got nothing, played alot worse tonight and won - funny old game football. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Just now, AwokenGiant said:

Thought we played well Saturday against a good Derby team and got nothing, played worse tonight and won - funny game football. 

I think that’s to do with the quality of the opposition.

4 hours ago, CLswfc said:

I'm intrigued to hear how you would turn it round considering all the effort you have put into your post. You have waffled on a but, don't leave us all in suspense. By the way you are only copying what quite a few have posted but not come up with plan B. Go on be a devil and let us know your ideas. 

Tango in goal, programmes 3 quid man up front obviously .

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

No it doesn't have a look at last season's relegated teams and I bet the majority changed manager at some stage.

Okay look at Villa, Leeds, Derby and Qpr since they changed theres all seem to have had a change of fortune.

Do you think we should stick with jos then?

Edited by TaxiMark

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Okay look at Villa, Leeds, Derby and Qpr since they changed theres all seem to have had a change of fortune.

Do you think we should stick with jos then?

Either that or we appoint next manager and guarentee him 3 seasons to get his team together. 

Swapping and changing has got us absolutely nowhere over the last 20years so why keep doing the same thing over and over again?