To the Jos supporters

5 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Mid table team ‘ in middle of the table’ shocker.

Yes, and thank goodness we agreed to keep paying high prices for this standard of football. Imagine what Chansiri would have to charge to watch football that doesn’t make your eyes bleed? 

Be very grateful people, if we want to enjoy watching football we may have to re-mortgage our houses. 

16 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Jos is a poor manager end of. Just how long Chansiri waits until he gets rid of the shambolic appointment. Hopefully the next manager will have actually seen a game in England before we offer him the job.

Last night Bolton worked very hard to look worse than us! Some how they just managed it. Will the other 22 clubs do this? NOPE

Change while there are there possibilities of wait like last time until nobody is available. Simples

I wouldn’t say Jos was a poor manager, but I would agree he’s the wrong manager for us.  A manager who hadn’t seen a game in England and was retiring, a manager who doesn’t know his best eleven after almost a year, a manager who changes the lineup/formation every game, including the defence which - in this country - is considered a dangerous tactic.  A manager who doesn’t seem to motivate, encourage or instruct players from the sidelines. A manager who has dropped experienced players because the youth are the future, yet a lot of young players aren’t good enough to leave the bench. A manager who would rather struggle and lose matches than put players in the team for 3-4 games before they may get injured again. 

A manager who’s English seems a little suspect as often doesn’t answer the question that’s been asked. 

A manager who would rather bring on Nuhiu in a must win game than the top scoring striker. 

I’ve lost the point of this post, oh yeah sorry in Jos we trust! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

I wouldn’t say Jos was a poor manager, but I would agree he’s the wrong manager for us.  A manager who hadn’t seen a game in England and was retiring, a manager who doesn’t know his best eleven after almost a year, a manager who changes the lineup/formation every game, including the defence which - in this country - is considered a dangerous tactic.  A manager who doesn’t seem to motivate, encourage or instruct players from the sidelines. A manager who has dropped experienced players because the youth are the future, yet a lot of young players aren’t good enough to leave the bench. A manager who would rather struggle and lose matches than put players in the team for 3-4 games before they may get injured again. 

A manager who’s English seems a little suspect as often doesn’t answer the question that’s been asked. 

A manager who would rather bring on Nuhiu in a must win game than the top scoring striker. 

I’ve lost the point of this post, oh yeah sorry in Jos we trust! 

And yet we still won

18 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yes thank goodness we were able to beat the only team in the league currently worse than us 1-0 and didn’t look like scoring for the other 89 minutes. Looking forward to Saturday 

Still 3 points. We have lost to worse and beat better.