Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread

9 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Disappointed it is 4-4-2.

I would like to have seen Abdi start. 

How do you know its 4-4-2? could just as easily be 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1or 4-14-1 with the players on that teamshhet.

Need to see how the game progresses to be sure

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

A win today and it wouldn't surprise me if he gave Bullen the job. 

Until end of the season perhaps, but still think it's a good opportunity for someone to get a few months to review the squad, have a full pre season and then grasp the nettle like hughton at Brighton after poyet 

Listen ... I’m 100% behind Lee and will be cheering them on at 15.00 regardless but it’s my belief that formation doesn’t work , the team selection is exactly what Carlos would have gone for , so if that’s me moaning about it ... I’ll take it on the chin 

hope I’m wrong and the players turn in a winning display, or Bullen sees it doesn’t work and changes it before game is lost 

21 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Difference between being dropped and being rested.

You did hear the press conference about Joao being absolutely knackered at Forest after doing his first 90 minutes for months and working harder than he's ever worked in a Wednesday shirt?

A

Yeah, I think Joao will have more of an impact against Burton with a couple of days extra rest.  

19 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Did Lee ring Carlos and check that line up out ??    Crap 

Might be a familiar  line up, but you can be certain the team will play in a totally different way with a different tempo and more attacking style.