Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread

Guest Copthorneowl
29 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Perspective needed here. Brentford are decent and are on good form. We have a load of injuries - you could argue that 8 of our missing players would get in the starting 11.

Fukinel - Swansea winning. 

Be careful with reasonable posts

Guest Copthorneowl
30 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Says the bellend who goes on and on about "clappers". 

kingsydney Not only a bellend spends most of his time skulking in the shadows pressing the neg button. Contribution to debate 0/10 but at least he's consistent.

Worst display of season for me. All well and good talking about working hard, and the likes but without any tactical foresight we will lose what little credibility we still have. 

Brentford if nothing else are high octane, quick passing team. We set up with our slowest players available in Loovens, Wallace, Pudil and Nuhiu. 

When on bench you have Fred, Matias, Jaoa. Just puzzles me what we were hoping for.  

18 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Can’t help yourself can you. 

Fan blamer. 

You really are a waste of space on here. 

Do the Australians still except convicts, because it's the only way they'd have let you in the country. 

Contribute nothing. Zero opinion on anything. No comment on the players, the style of play. 

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Do the Australians still except convicts, because it's the only way they'd have let you in the country. 

Contribute nothing. Zero opinion on anything. No comment on the players, the style of play. 

:rolleyes: irony. 

Youre only happy when you’re having a Barney. 

People like Ike you are a wonderful reminder of why I emigrated. 

So thanks for that. 

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You do realise he's got a swimming pool don't you? I did offer to get my mate round with his foot pump to help him blow it up but he gets all sh-tty when you take the p-ss out of him. So sidney, you f-cked off to oz, why don't you give us all  a new years present and stay f-cked off.lol

In peace.... you lot will be ok. You were crap today, we've been on fire lately, BUT i've watched a few games at hillsborough this year, and its not as bad as some people make out on here. Remember the leeds performance?

You arent going down, and with a new manager (someone decent with passion like bilic) you can still make the play offs, this is a crazy league we all know that.

Didnt you have a long list of injuries aswell? 2 away games in a few days isnt easy.

I hope you lot turn it around and beat the bacon in a few weeks as i've got a personal vendetta against them. Be interesting to see how you lot get on against Burton, might go (with my brentford shirt on underneath) when I'm back up. All the best for the rest of the season, i never get wee wee taken out of me from you lot, even after that time you battered us 4-0.

1 hour ago, Brentford_Al said:

In peace.... you lot will be ok. You were crap today, we've been on fire lately, BUT i've watched a few games at hillsborough this year, and its not as bad as some people make out on here. Remember the leeds performance?

You arent going down, and with a new manager (someone decent with passion like bilic) you can still make the play offs, this is a crazy league we all know that.

Didnt you have a long list of injuries aswell? 2 away games in a few days isnt easy.

I hope you lot turn it around and beat the bacon in a few weeks as i've got a personal vendetta against them. Be interesting to see how you lot get on against Burton, might go (with my brentford shirt on underneath) when I'm back up. All the best for the rest of the season, i never get wee wee taken out of me from you lot, even after that time you battered us 4-0.

Beat the bacon?  You sir have the freedom of S6. Thanks for your reasoned thoughts even with your Brentford shirt on. And yes Monday is another day in the office which will bring us and LB to 6 points in three games.  I brelieve.  Tgerw wilk follow going thru to 4th round of the fa cup. So not so bad. Anyway well played today you won fairly. 

3 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Worst display of season for me. All well and good talking about working hard, and the likes but without any tactical foresight we will lose what little credibility we still have. 

Brentford if nothing else are high octane, quick passing team. We set up with our slowest players available in Loovens, Wallace, Pudil and Nuhiu. 

When on bench you have Fred, Matias, Jaoa. Just puzzles me what we were hoping for.  

Thought it was a really poor team selection. I don’t know why he played Wallace and Butterfield in midfield in front of Hutchinson. Should have stuck with Reach and Abdi. Nuhiu in the wide left forward position didn’t work neither did Rhodes in the wide right forward position. No real pace anywhere in the team which was really exposed by a pacy, strong Brentford team.