Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread

Will Pauli step up to the plate as interim caretaker OMDT writer until Snooty is found and reinstated?  This could be his opportunity to make a come back after being ousted last Summer following what I guess was a bloody and hard fought coup behind the OMDT scenes. Or was Pauli too badly injured by those events to take on the mantle again, even for a short while?

• Like 1

I think our matches under Bully will be goal tests. I see a 3-2 win today.

Now that we are getting the ball into the danger areas Rhodes will fill his boots and be a goal-a-game striker. Two today from Rhodes with Joao continuing his scoring touch v Brentford.

12 minutes ago, Reyt Part Timer said:

Will Pauli step up to the plate as interim caretaker OMDT writer until Snooty is found and reinstated?  This could be his opportunity to make a come back after being ousted last Summer following what I guess was a bloody and hard fought coup behind the OMDT scenes. Or was Pauli too badly injured by those events to take on the mantle again, even for a short while?

Pauli has gone also, heard that snoots was offered sanctuary in a mobile

home on a “luxuary” campsite in Singleton park, near Swansea. He currently spends his days coding Carlos’s press conferences and inserting Swansea footballing memory’s for Carlos to speak about. 

Pauli was offered six magic beans that turn into season tickets for life, but only when Swansea are relegated. He had to sell his 1867 membership first as this was a better deal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Pauli has gone also, heard that snoots was offered sanctuary in a mobile

home on a “luxuary” campsite in Singleton park, near Swansea. He currently spends his days coding Carlos’s press conferences and inserting Swansea footballing memory’s for Carlos to speak about. 

Pauli was offered six magic beans that turn into season tickets for life, but only when Swansea are relegated. He had to sell his 1867 membership first as this was a better deal. 

Ah, I knew there'd be a good reason for it  :rolleyes: