Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Matchday Thread

Season's NOT over.

Not until the fat lady sings Rule Britannia and that is yet to be arranged (be nice, wouldn't it, on the last home fixture!:laugh:)

Even if and when all hope of promotion is gone the team still has jobs to do:

a) entertaining and delighting us

b) preparing for the 2018-19 assault on the title by building team spirit and the ability to work like a machine together

Anyone know any fat ladies with good voices?

Seasons definitely NOT over. Its the 30th of December ferfooksake!

Bully to get one over his first potential replacement and send him away to a cold windy corner of Griffin Park to have a word with himself.

Bees 1 Owls 3 and the winning streak continues!!! 

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I heard that his Lordship got a call at 2am from Mr Chansiri to discuss the managers job at SWFC. 

Snoots told Chansiri that if he wanted him then Chansiri would have to meet him on his own patch. They have been sitting in the wine cellar drinking Chardonnay since then and have yet to surface .

Snoots is a hard negotiator and is requesting they he will only take the job if he can have Guardiola and Zidane as his backroom coaching staff and the Ginger Wonder as the DOF.

Chansiri has sent Doyen agents to discuss terms with all 3 candidates.

Announcement will follow in 2018.

Sometime.

Happy New Year Owls people.

Most one and only time (I hope )

That these names will be seen in the same sentence /paragraph this way ......     

lol       

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

What an absolutely crazy week.

If someone had told you before the Boro game that in 7 days time we'd have crammed in an online meltdown from the chairman, Carlos' departure, 19 shots (8 on target), 3 goals, a clean sheet and 3 points, Carlos emerging in The Premier League as a lifelong Swansea fan and alleged talks with Steve McCLaren you'd have trouble believing we'd cram so much surreality into 168hrs... But here we are!

fattybear

I'm looking forward to the relative sanity of matchday.

I'm hoping Bully continues to promote positivity in our play and lets the players keep on expressing themselves. We are going to have to be right at it today, because Brentford look an extremely fit and dynamic outfit, particularly at home.

Think a draw would be a good result but I'm sticking with the madness of the week and saying 1-5 with a Rhodes hat trick thrown in there...

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Snoots injured his right hand in training and is out for 4 weeks........

.....just going with the recent theme around here........

Anyhow, much tougher opposition today......be nice to get something out of the match for Bullys sake if nothing else.

Be great to keep up his 100% win record. And now the players are playing with greater freedom and intent. Who knows ?

Up The Owls !