Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

10 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Anyone else still laugh when you read the word Bobbar, and I'm 46 lol ?

I've lived all over the country at different times and never heard it anywhere but South Yorkshire. It still makes me smile.

16 minutes ago, Bob said:

Just want someone to sign him then it's peace and quiet on here - well maybe not.  lol

We said that before blackburn signed him then again before Middlesbrough signed him.

the best we can hope for to end all these rumours is for him to come here or retire cause it will never end 

Edited by fpowl

8 minutes ago, tomo2001 said:

Wasn't difficult,  there's shed loads of threads

"I've got a thread, as big as this,

I've got a thread as big as this,

it's got a dash and a comma,

I've got a thread as big as this"

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Just want someone to sign him then it's peace and quiet on here - well maybe not.  lol

Don't be daft. Once he signs and fails to score a hat tick in his first 20 minutes, there will be all sorts on here saying what a waste of money he is. That he is crap, etc. 

lol

So, Rhodes is off to Villa then they say?

I guess we'll find out later. 

Possibly, maybe. Possibly not.

But on another more interesting subject, anyone seen that sinkhole outside Decathlon, apparently above an underground stream?

Can anyone else remember that stream when it was in the open air? I can vaguely remember it when I was a tiny little nipper, living on Harwood Street, just off London Road. Think it ran towards St Mary's Gate. And can also vaguely remember some temporary shops towards the bottom of London Road / The Moor, wooden fronted I think. Unless my memory is playing tricks again. Think I was about 3 or 4 years old.

Random I know. But Rhodes, streams, etc. Vague connection.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/look-first-picture-of-large-sinkhole-near-sheffield-city-centre-1-8337566