Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

Fletcher is going to become the new big dave and either hooper or winnall is going to become the new Joao 

that is a massive squad inprovemwnt right there the one thing you can never take for granted is strikers that can deliver cause like we have seen loss of form ( Nando and Fletcher) and injuries or suspensions ( hooper ) means goals come at a premium by replacing the quality of Joao and big dave with winnall and Rhodes. I can only see us going up in this table not stagnating in 6th which we seem to be.

wage budget is not my concern I trust even though I slightly question what we pay in wages and the size of our squad but

rhodes improves us massively and  for that I'm all for it who makes way and who moves on is a welcomed problem that I'll leave to cc and dc

29 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Really don't think we need him now, but I've been told it's all been agreed and will happen if/when we get a few off the wage bill. Looking to get rid of Joao apparently. 

From someone who I'm led to believe is "itk".

In the kitchen?

Is it Mrs IstillhateSteveBould?

Think we're only interested in a loan at this stage, which depends on Boro not selling him.

But nobody wants to pay the going rate which is now down to 9 million to buy him anyway. If he goes out on loan, I think we have a great chance.

But I think we're looking to offload more players first to free up more money for wages.

So, if owt does happen, it'll be late on during the transfer window. As Uncle Biggsy points out.

Edited by theowlsman

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

On loan, I'd sign him. Good player who could make the difference.

Full signing, wouldn't sign him, he's too expensive and wages are too high.

Carlos would play him at full back. 

On loan, with a view to a permanent deal IF we go up works for me.