Look how many SWFC players are end of contract

This is the problem sometimes. 

We’re relying on these soon to be out of contract players to give there all and save us from relegation so we can then go and get new better players. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

the market will be full of players looking for a contract so i'm sure theyll be replaced ........lets be right this squad cost us next to nowt in transfer  fees just as the next one probably will .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the market will be full of players looking for a contract so i'm sure theyll be replaced ........lets be right this squad cost us next to nowt in transfer  fees just as the next one probably will .

You've hit at the crux Torry.

I think it'll be a proper budget with Röhl... or the next manager doing the rounds.

We’ve gone from one extreme to the other under DC - ageing players like Jones, Abdi, Rhodes and Boyd on extensive contracts to now signing everyone on short term deals.

Reduces the risk that we’ll get lumbered with unmanageable costs but at the expense of continuity and possibly commitment from players who know they won’t be around after May

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

This is the problem sometimes. 

We’re relying on these soon to be out of contract players to give there all and save us from relegation so we can then go and get new better players. 

Sometimes? This is basically every recent season under Chansiri.

Edited by Sykes
  • Like 1