Look how many SWFC players are end of contract

2 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

The Great Annual SWFC

CLEAAAAAAAAARART!

As regular as Easter/Chrimbo, a genuine annual event.

It can't be that big. Dawson, Bannan, Palmer, Iorfa, Windass and Paterson have been here for years.

23 hours ago, WimJunk said:

It can't be that big. Dawson, Bannan, Palmer, Iorfa, Windass and Paterson have been here for years.

all of them complicit in repeatedly failure for SWFC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i would certainly keep Bannan on a two year deal with reduced terms, with the intension of using him less as the season progresses/ other players development, cant disguise the fact that when he doesnt play we offer less,

Palmer has improved as the season has gone on but shouldnt be anywhere near midfield, and should also be offered a deal (multiple defensive positions being a key factor)

i would also keep Big Dom, 1 year deal though along with a two year deal for Bernard but i doubt that would be signed.

the remainder can go for me regardless which division we may be in, we need fresher younger players to balance up the likes of an ageing BB, 

DR likes energy and BB can do that for 60 mins or so.

it would be nice to see Ugbo and Pov return but feel weve put them in the shop window  for others to benefit from.

if we keep DR i can see us bringing in a number of players that we arent familiar with but we have to trust his judgement.