Bolton - V - Wednesday - OMDT

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

To be honest anyone who plays on that right side is made to look like Cafu with our inability to defend down that side

The formation DM elects to use is beyond comprehension. Playing wingers at wing back and wondering why we concede from crosses. DM needs to wake up and accept that the way we played for most of his tenure has not been effective nor good to watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope we have a good solid performance and pick up a win. It will be tough as Bolton are rightly one of the favorites for promotion. 

Safe journey for those making the trip - how many did we sell in the end, with the train strike?

3 hours ago, Pieman said:

Back to 0-1 to the Owls. All that matters is the result.

For me it’s also about seeing if Moore gets the team playing well with a good get up. A crap 1-0 robbery would do little to banish the growing doubts I have Moore and his tactics…..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil Osafee said:

Not certain Lee will start, could be Dempsey who’s been really good this season but I hope he does because as you know Kieran’s pure class and still has it all. I can’t see Kachunga starting though, which I’m sure you’ll be disappointed about, especially as Dion Charles is now fit to partner Afolyan. Should be a cracking game though, two good sides playing proper football in front of a big and noisy crowd. Obviously can’t wish you luck but let’s just hope it’s a good game, isn’t spoiled by poor reffing and the bast team wins. I think we might surprise you today so Wanderers 2 Owls 0.

tenor (4).gif

1 minute ago, TommyCraig said:

I think the majority think we'll get beat in this one.  

That's just weird, we bounced back so many times last year, hopefully we won't get another player sent off and no two games are the same.  In fact that's just miserable people being miserable.

I think it will be one of those days where we will win well or get hammered. There will be no in between today. Either way the knives will be out for Moore before, during and after the game and will be until he’s sacked. It’s reached that point which Joe Crann suggested in his tweet the other day and when you reach that point, the inevitable is just around the corner.