Bolton - V - Wednesday - OMDT

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think it will be one of those days where we will win well or get hammered. There will be no in between today. Either way the knives will be out for Moore before, during and after the game and will be until he’s sacked. It’s reached that point which Joe Crann suggested in his tweet the other day and when you reach that point, the inevitable is just around the corner.

Football is totally mental nowadays.  Especially if you look at the media/social media/lads side of it.

I hate being in this league but have some perspective.

The toddlers have taken over the asylum.

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

ive watched us home and away and some of the pre season games . at alfreton yes 1st game yes just more about getting minutes in legs . there keeper hardly had anything to do all game and we started with a very strong team . our problems are all over the pitch . we must have a lottery drawn every friday to decide what 3 start our of the 6 centre mids .also  our defence has been a shambles . and up front aint our strikers only  scored 1 goal from open play? . we also in hunt and johnson out wide there getting older and probably slower and easily stopped and asking them to run 10 miles per game is draining as you get older  , its a lot harder to stop crosses when you have full backs and wingers . 

have we played well this season? no we aint . only in the cup match i saw a little bit of attacking entertainment  and the star man gets dropped for next 2 games why why why? . 

liam palmer is the only player what has been constantly class this season. today he will get moved to wing back and if we have any chance of a result today it prob be him getting the man of the match award again. 

i hate coming out of games with supporters arguing about d moore etc etc it be nice today if we play well and win 2-0 but i just cant see it. 

Loving the positivity. Keep it up lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I think it will be one of those days where we will win well or get hammered. There will be no in between today. Either way the knives will be out for Moore before, during and after the game and will be until he’s sacked. It’s reached that point which Joe Crann suggested in his tweet the other day and when you reach that point, the inevitable is just around the corner.

More or less bang on Jim. Or as the Allman  Brothers sang - win lose or draw. 

1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

I wouldn't change the system.

Put Iorfa to the centre of a back 3 with Mcguinness on the left.

We have enough in midfield and upfront with options off the bench to beat everyone if we can keep it tight at the back.

That's like going sky diving and asking your ex to pack the parashoot.