Bolton - V - Wednesday - OMDT

2 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Wonder if the fans that gave DM pelters on Tuesday will come on and give the praise he deserves today.  

away at promotion rival and a great win. Five games so far against top opposition and we’ve taken 10 points. 

Yes, of course.

This isn't a situation in which I want us to lose every week to prove that I'm right.

I believe that Moore will win a lot of games this season; the question is, however, will he win enough - against all different sorts of opponents - to finish in the top two league positions?

We've had a difficult start, in the sense that we've played against teams expected to be challenging, but paradoxically those teams aren't our problem.

It's the teams who are expected to struggle, those who sh*thouse and stop us playing, which cause us the most trouble.

Can Moore find a way past them?

He'll need to if we're to gain automatic promotion.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, of course.

This isn't a situation in which I want us to lose every week to prove that I'm right.

I believe that Moore will win a lot of games this season; the question is, however, will he win enough - against all different sorts of opponents - to finish in the top two league positions?

We've had a difficult start, in the sense that we've played against teams expected to be challenging, but paradoxically those teams aren't our problem.

It's the teams who are expected to struggle, those who sh*thouse and stop us playing, which cause us the most trouble.

Well 85 points last season and I think we’ll go one better this season. Hopefully we put FGR to bed on Saturday 

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Well 85 points last season and I think we’ll go one better this season. Hopefully we put FGR to bed on Saturday 

All their players are on a forced vegan diet so their legs will be gone by about 30 mins into the game. 10 - 0 Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

I hope so too.

I didn't pan Moore after the game on Tuesday, as we went a player down.

If we can get the defensive side of the game right, then we have a good chance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I hope so too.

Yeah soon as I saw we had a man sent off I accepted it was likely gonna result in a loss especially that early in a game. 

You’d like to think we’ll get a settled back 3 now and hopefully go on a decent run. 

37 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Yeah soon as I saw we had a man sent off I accepted it was likely gonna result in a loss especially that early in a game. 

You’d like to think we’ll get a settled back 3 now and hopefully go on a decent run. 

I get what you're saying but Wigan did fine with 10 men for 80 mins today. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

13 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I hope so too.

I see.

13 hours ago, Animis said:

Yeah but those results after a man sending off are few and far between. Much more likely to lose. Don’t agree with the way we went tactics wise after the sending off but odds were stacked against us. 

15 hours ago, Animis said:

The vast majority of teams that go down to ten men in the first half will end up losing.

I think we ballsed up with the Byers sub on Tuesday, but it's more than likely we'd have still lost that game.

21 minutes ago, markowl said:

I'm sure he's grateful for your support 

folk only want whats best...I know it looks hypercritical at times....But byers off and Paterson moved into midfield etc?....I mean sure I know little of football, but byers must know a bit more and he wasn't happy.

DM ?...I like the bloke, and when it comes off its decent football, odd parts?...I don't get, sure that might be me, but I'm never insulting, never call for his head, I simply say what I think, as do others...Its what a football forums all about

23 hours ago, Sykes said:

All their players are on a forced vegan diet so their legs will be gone by about 30 mins into the game. 10 - 0 Wednesday. 

I’m gonna guess your jesting but we have superstar athletes that’s can maintain fitness levels and win stuff while eating vegan. 

I ain’t no vegan either. I love my meat way to much for that.