Bolton - V - Wednesday - OMDT

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.92c15c26e6d5ef1f30d9e1f5f3564d75.png

"Evening Stubbsy, don't usually see you in here"

"Trying to avoid his Lordship, he's bound to look for me in the Nuns or the Helmet."

"Oh, upset him have you?"

"Me? No. He upset himself. But it's not worth being near him in this mood. You know what he's like.  We were going to go the entire season unbeaten. It's always the same if they get a half decent start.  Now it's all doom and gloom and the end is nigh."

"How come? "

"Defeat"

"How many have they lost "

"Just the one. But it's the manner of the defeat, he says."

"Get battered did they?"

"Not in particular. They lost two goals to nil."

"Who against?"

"Peterborough."

"Oh, meant to be a good side them though aren't they?"

"They'll be there or there abouts at the end of the season according to the book makers, and of course, Wednesday only had ten men."

"Did they? Well, not too bad then all things considered?"

"Don't you believe it. He's now saying he can't see where the next point is coming from and that we are incapable of scoring goals."

"Oh, struggling to find the net are they?....pint is it?"

"Yes please, and a Brandy.......Not really struggling to find the net, I mean, they could be better,  but the game with ten men was actually the first time they haven't scored this season."

"Oh, the old scoring plenty but letting in a shed load eh?"

"Well, apart from a bad game against Portsmouth and the goals on Tuesday when they had ten men, they've actually accrued three clean sheets in five games. "

"There you go, that's £8.80.... thanks... so where are they in the table then. Near the relegation places?"

"I'm not sure off the top of my head. 7th maybe. But they're only 3 points off the top team."

"So what's he going on about then?"

"Oh you know what it's like. Sometimes there's no reasoning with him. And if it's not the team it's the referees. He was on about tackling being all but banned from the modern game the other night and that the players may as well start wearing slippers. Was on about how the games gone soft.  How it's all mamby pamby these days , how he yearns for the old days when men were men, and tough as old boots. Not cry babies. "

1464374036-Young_animation_home052716_01.gif                                                   

"Hello?"

"Stubbs! Where the hell are you?" 

"I've just popped into town, Sir"

"Well what time will you be home?"

"Does it matter ,Sir? I thought you'd gone to bed?"

"I have. But, well, but who's going to tuck me in?"

"Sir..."

"Also, there's a noise from the landing."

"It's probably the radiator."

"I demand you home at once!"

"Very good, Sir"

image.png.522bd76d1cf1751bdf2d8f84fd25530c.png

"You off Stubbsy?"

"He wants tucking in and he's scared of the dark."

"Oh, ha, so much for  all this 'the worlds gone soft thing' eh?"

"You know what they're like , big babies really. He'll be on cloud nine talking about a new paint job for HMS P!ss the league if they win again tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------

Bolton Wanderers

-V-

WEDNESDAY

image.png.e58e336488655841192b2838ebbca0c8.png 

---------

EFL Championship

Kick Off: 3:00pm

The University of Bolton Stadium

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOLTON  WANDERERS

IAN Evatt wants Wanderers fans to make the difference in Saturday’s heavyweight clash against Sheffield Wednesday.

More than 5,000 travelling supporters have already snapped up tickets for the away end – and Bolton have confirmed sales have already topped 20,000 overall, ensuring it will be one of the top 10 attendances the club has ever had at this level of football.

There are even whispers that the UniBol could welcome its biggest league crowd since the Whites dropped out of the Premier League - currently 24,844 on the final day of the 2012/13 season against Evatt’s old club Blackpool.

image.png.adfd2891384cfb3def476c3c97d2a99f.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

Summer signing Michael Smith won't be fit to start the match for Wednesday as he continues rehabilitation from a niggling injury. 

Reece James starts a suspension after being sent off in the Owls first defeat of the season against Peterborough. 

There will more than likely be a start for new recruit, loan signing Mark McGuinness who has arrived from Cardiff City. The centre back played 34 times for the Bluebirds in the Championship last season. 

Jack Hunt will be assessed after a short illness.

image.png.52fa116840051e811b3212fabc82667a.png

Just woke r lass up chuckling at that, she's in a mood now. Cheers mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Assuming Gregory and Windass fit to start and Bannan back, quietly optimistic about this one. 

We might even score a goal or two to get us back on track.

Not an easy game by any means, but an important one after the  midweek defeat.

0-2 Wednesday 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Looking forward to seeing Lee again, always a pleasure. Can’t even bring myself to wish him a bad game! Let’s hope Agent Kachunga is his usual self.

Absolute nonsense, Lee plays for Bolton now, I hope he has a nightmare, making loads of errors and scores an own goal (same as Kachunga)

• Like 5

I reckon this will be a big test of our morale and mettle. So much went wrong on Tuesday; Baz ill, James sent off, Byers off his head, and two goals shipped from right wing crosses without the slightest trace of us mustering a reply. Full house, place buzzing - we have to play smart for all ninety minutes. Dreading it / can't wait. UTO.

• Like 3

Knob all to complain about after tomorra, 

Wednesday 6-1 Bolton, 3 for Greg, 2 for Windy, 1 for Baz, 1 for Kieran Lee. This is not speculation, it is fact based on science and data and technology and techniques.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2