Bolton - Wednesday - OMDT

What a mess. And that's just my pants.

With the amount of chances we've missed today, we didn't deserve to win. Finishing has been pants. Then as for their equaliser. Ball goes over the top and we somehow manage to knock it back to them. 'King useless.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Broke our train of thought that. Made em think it was all over. 

I can’t stand footballers flinging themselves to the ground like they’ve just taken a punch from Mike Tyson… but Kachunga gets a red if Hunt makes more of a meal of that

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Poor result that. Those missed chances where criminal. 

Been doing it all season though.

We go again eh...

Wr seem to be doing our best to mess things up  amount of points we throw away, need to be smarter.

Well get in there in the end but need not much wiggle room now.

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I can’t stand footballers flinging themselves to the ground like they’ve just taken a punch from Mike Tyson… but Kachunga gets a red if Hunt makes more of a meal of that

Tbf the ref gave us many decisions today. Our goal looked questionable too. Having said that some of those chances missed eg Bazza and NML were appalling.

Edited by sexpistol
  • Love 1

It was predicted when Sunderland scored and we conceded a corner.

Set plays have been a big issue for us but it’s also a strength of any team at this level. 

Just as big an issue is the lack of fire power. Missed chance after missed chance has cost us automatic promotion and playoffs still in the balance when minutes earlier we looked to be sitting pretty. The Wednesday Way springs to mind once again