Bolton - Wednesday - OMDT

4 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

We need a manager who used to be a defender to sort this out,

It’s been out main problem, especially away from home. I thought once we had some proper centre half’s fit we’d be ok but for some reason it’s a reoccurring theme 

Just now, Django said:

It’s been out main problem, especially away from home. I thought once we had some proper centre half’s fit we’d be ok but for some reason it’s a reoccurring theme 

You can’t blame the defence for their goal, they got lucky with a ricochet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phil Osafee said:

Spot on, you’re goal should have been ruled out for a dragging down of Kachunga on the line. That said you should have been 2 or 3 up at HT but sadly if you don’t take your chances this is what happens. Just to make it worse for you, we’re poo from set pieces!! You will still do it you’re too good not to and that support is amazing. Genuinely, good luck in the rest of your games.

Cheers for that mate and best of luck to Bolton in the future.

I know he’s injured at the moment and don’t know if he’s out of contract in summer but I hope you’ve enjoyed Kieran Lee as much as we did

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

No disaster in that result

It is though, isn't it. 

When you are 1-0 up, 4 points clear of 7th - and you manage to blow it and end up 0 points clear of 7th - then yeah, it is a disaster of a result. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Costello 77 said:

What is it about drawing against a midtable club with their best players out that leads you to think that we're going to do well in the playoffs?

Get your blue goggles off.

We tend to do better against the so called better teams. Double over Wigan who will probably be champions, we dominated MK Dons and won, we have beaten Rotherham, Plymouth and Sunderland who are all currently in the top 6

Be reyt. 

I mean the team who have flattered to deceive all season away from home have only got to and play two of their nearest rivals away from home. 

What could possibly go wrong?