Wednesday - V - Burton Albion - OMDT

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Draw toneet.

1v1

Johnson (32)

Them (67)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if there's less than 20k there tonight, but suspect the announced attendance will be considerably more. They will count tickets sold and many who might not turn up will have pre-bought tickets for the Boxing day fixture.

I would happily take a repeat of Saturday. Extremely comfortable, not needing to exert ourselves too much. For some reason I don't really like Burton, from memory all our games against them at Hillsborough have been appalling games of football.

• Like 1

Once again it seems wrong to be focusing on football whilst atrocities continue in Ukraine, I'll see it as a useful distraction and look to enjoy it.

Doubley so, as it's my birthday today and there's nothing better than a good distraction from the fact you're getting older.

Another comfortable win heading our way tonight.

3-0 with goals for Berahino (2) and Johnson

UTO FTRuskies 

Classy OMDT Snoots. Good job. There are more important things than Wednesday sometimes. Still, I'm going for another 2-0 win that will help our play off hopes and a ceasefire that will be a route to peace 💛💙💛💙💛

• Love 1

Lovely touch Snoots. 

Not really expecting any changes to the starting lineup too continue with the consistency. 

Hoping for a positive attack minded start using the home advantage and really get at Burton to get a first half goal.

More of the consistent hardworking performances from the lads and another good 3 points for the Wednesday. Going for a 3-0 win to the Owls. UTO!!! 🇺🇦 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OriginalAlien said:

Once again it seems wrong to be focusing on football whilst atrocities continue in Ukraine, I'll see it as a useful distraction and look to enjoy it.

Doubley so, as it's my birthday today and there's nothing better than a good distraction from the fact you're getting older.

Another comfortable win heading our way tonight.

3-0 with goals for Berahino (2) and Johnson

UTO FTRuskies 

This and happy birthday!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

—Jimi Hendrix—

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

V

BURTON ALBION

1012318090_readingawaykits.png.5af87030b786b79a668fdc1adf394be3.png

EFL League One

Kick off : 7:45pm

Hillsborough

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

Moore could stick with the same Wednesday XI from the Charlton game, particularly having been able to rest four players during the closing stages with an extra replacement permitted through their opponents using a concussion substitution.

While Saido Berahino failed to score at the weekend, the forward has been looking sharper of late and showing glimpses of the talent that once had him tagged in the millions+ price bracket.

image.png.0ca3955e7b04ac90abcea13607073fb2.png

BURTON ALBION

After the setback against Shrewsbury, Hasselbaink may decide to make sweeping changes to his Burton XI.

That could see Adlene Guedioura, Harry Chapman and Oumar Niasse all provided with opportunities in the team.

Adedeji Oshilaja is also an option in the centre of defence or midfield after not playing any football since February 5.

image.png.1049070e6f59691edf2471a41cd05c4a.png

image.png.a9ed75313f1bc364d26bc3641f50b3c7.png

Nice one, Little Wing! UTO 

• Like 1