WEDNESDAY ~V~ ROTHERHAM - OMDT

1 minute ago, Shezza said:

If we settle for this «we gave them a game»  billig we’ll never get anywhere. We’re behind Sheffield United, Barnsley and Rotherham. We are so far from a well functioning club on and off the field it is sickening. 

Can’t wait for the day Chansiri and Moore are nothing but bad memories. 

You're joking right? We've lost 1 in 5 which was against the league leaders, who are CLEAR leaders.

Give your bloody head a wobble and stop being dramatic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Stop crying like a baby mate

We just needed to defend a corner

Stop looking for excuses

Not crying mate. The reason Rotherham score a lot from set pieces is because they get a lot and we were given an example today as to why. F**king inept officiating as per.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

If that's the case and they can beat us, what does that say about us, which is more important. 

Thay we struggle to break down teams that employ a low block. If you can do that well, like Rotherham can, it's tough to overcome if you don't have real quality. I think with Windass and Gregory available we would have won today.

• Like 1

Disappointed with the result, but not the performance. 

Today shows the difference having actual proper forwards makes. 

In truth we never looked like scoring. We've done well of late with midfielders chipping in, but our attacking options are pathetic. 

Given the injuries, not sure what else could be done. Yes, I'd have started Kamberi, but not having a go at Moore as we really miss Gregory and windass.

We need to start carrying some goal threat from our attackers and need to consider giving game time to what we have left .

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, crookesowl said:

Good effort but lack of talent in the key moments on goal. Windass, Gregory both out. Key defenders out. 

3 points from Wigan and Rotherham could be worse. More important to beat Wigan. 

Keep your heads up we go again Weds. 

2 most efficient fiinishers on the bench till the last 5 minutes.

• Like 1

That'll be the hardest pushed Rotherham are all season.

They got battered by us really but showed why they will win the league with their toughness.

Not worried at all, it's 2nd place and down that concerns us and play like that and we'll get back on a good run.

The lads should be wanting to obliterate Accrington 5-0/6-0 next time out.

• Like 2

Just now, Jim said:

Not crying mate. The reason Rotherham score a lot from set pieces is because they get a lot and we were given an example today as to why. F**king inept officiating as per.

I'm not sure how anyone watching on Sky can say for sure that the ball didn't go out, - i agree that it didn't look like it or it was very close, but the camera angle didn't help - the lino's angle was clearly better.

1 minute ago, Jim said:

I'm still looking for the stat of reversed bad decisions over the last 50 years... Still can't find one.. 

No strikers... And bad defending. 

• Like 2