Danny Bath

54 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Danny Batth is a class player and would improve our team no doubt but he’s 31 now so there’s no longevity or resale aspect to his transfer. I’d prefer us to sign a young up and coming player. 

He wouldn't cost a fee (we can't pay one) so not being able to recoup anything isn't a problem!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hirstysfags said:

How do they manage? Poor things 

You see, these are the type of responses that p155 me off. I was only try to indicate that Stoke isn't just around the corner like some people think it is.  I'd love it if my working day from home to work and back again was only 6 to 8 hours long but, hey, you just keep on replying out of context, smart arse.  

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

You see, these are the type of responses that p155 me off. I was only try to indicate that Stoke isn't just around the corner like some people think it is.  I'd love it if my working day from home to work and back again was only 6 to 8 hours long but, hey, you just keep on replying out of context, smart arse.  

Irrespective of all that what has the journey from Stoke to Sheffield got to do with owt. If he signs for us he only has to get here once. Generally players at a club dont have to go back to their last club every day.

If they do then it may explain why Berahino always looks shot.......all that back and forth on the eurostar everyday

• Haha 3

Just now, shandypants said:

Ironically, they probably do a lot more than anyone else, whilst it probably can't be classed as work, the fitness training a footballer will go through weekly is more intensive than the majority of jobs around out there.

They just do it for a lot less hours and then get paid very handsomely for the privilege.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Irrespective of all that what has the journey from Stoke to Sheffield got to do with owt. If he signs for us he only has to get here once. Generally players at a club dont have to go back to their last club every day.

If they do then it may explain why Berahino always looks shot.......all that back and forth on the eurostar everyday

Where do you think Danny's current house is?